• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Far Do You Go to Book a Show?

Go knock on her door! Have you tot in tow, and say, "Hi, I'm Holly and I'm going to be holding a Pampered Chef cooking demo in this neighborhood soon. Would you like to come?" You'll meet a slew of neighbors who would like to be invited - hand them a clipboard asking their name and phone. When you are done talking to them, write down their address on the clipboard. Give the list to your "found" host - or, if you can't find her, to the one who says "Oh, I LOVE the Pampered Chef" and voilla - you've got a host!
BlessedWifeMommy
Okay so I met someone at a park in my community. She gave me her first name, I knew she lived close to the park from our conversation. She asked me for a catalog and said she would "do a show for me". Well then my 3 year old started acting up. I never got her info. (I know bad consultant). A couple of months pass and most times I drive by that street I think of her.

So here is what I did, I used the white pages (online) to find someone by that name on the street I know she lives on. I wrote her a letter. There was no phone listed (ugh!). Short of going and knocking on her door, that is all I can do.

So my question is, do you think she is going to think I crossed her privacy by looking her up? Did I step over the line?

Go knock on her door! Have you tot in tow, and say, "Hi, I'm Holly and I'm going to be holding a Pampered Chef cooking demo in this neighborhood soon. Would you like to come?" You'll meet a slew of neighbors who would like to be invited - hand them a clipboard asking their name and phone. When you are done talking to them, write down their address on the clipboard. Give the list to your "found" host - or, if you can't find her, to the one who says "Oh, I LOVE the Pampered Chef" and voilla - you've got a host!

I think if you showed up at her home, and she hadn't given you her address....it may scare her. I know I would be alarmed that I had been looked up. I would just keep her in mind, and wait til you see her at the park again. Or continue to send her specials via mail with a personal note asking her to contact you. Just my opinion.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I think if you showed up at her home, and she hadn't given you her address....it may scare her. I know I would be alarmed that I had been looked up. I would just keep her in mind, and wait til you see her at the park again. Or continue to send her specials via mail with a personal note asking her to contact you. Just my opinion.

Same here, but I live in an area where folks don't like to be randomly approached. I think sending a letter was a perfect idea.

I with Michelle and Laurie. I would (and have) just moved onto other potential hosts. When you spend too much time trying to "get" someone to book, you just waste your breath generally. It's not that she didn't truly want to host, it's just that life happens. I would just continue to mail things and see what happens from there.

I might tell a white lie if it would work. "I was riding by last week and I saw your daughter and remember our conversation about Pampered Chef. When are you going to the park again so we can talk. It was so much fun and I hope next time my son will act better." Be her friend first and then her consultant second....

Thanks for the input. I've mailed her a letter and flyer about hosting. I'm hoping she will act and give me a call when she gets it!

Personally, I think it is a little stalkerish.

I would never look up someone's address or phone number and attempt to contact them. And I would be freaked out if someone did the same to me.

1. How do I reach out to potential hosts for a Pampered Chef show?

One of the best ways to reach out to potential hosts is by utilizing your network. Reach out to family, friends, and acquaintances who may be interested in hosting a show. You can also reach out to past customers or join local community groups to find potential hosts.

2. What should I say when reaching out to potential hosts?

When reaching out to potential hosts, it's important to be genuine and personalize your message. Introduce yourself and your business, explain the benefits of hosting a show, and offer a few date options for the potential host to choose from. It's also helpful to mention any current promotions or incentives for hosting a show.

3. How many times should I follow up with a potential host?

It's recommended to follow up with a potential host at least 2-3 times. If you don't hear back after the initial reach out, try following up after a week or two. If you still don't hear back, you can try one last follow up before moving on to other potential hosts.

4. What should I do if a potential host declines to book a show?

If a potential host declines to book a show, it's important to be understanding and not pushy. Thank them for considering and let them know that the offer is always open if they change their mind. You can also offer to send them a catalog or connect them with a consultant in their area.

5. What are some creative ways to book a show?

There are many creative ways to book a show, such as hosting a virtual party, offering a themed event, or collaborating with other local businesses for a joint event. You can also offer to do a cooking demonstration or tasting at a local event or festival to attract potential hosts. Another idea is to offer a referral program where current hosts can earn rewards for referring new hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ashleypc