• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Reach $200 by Monday: Please Help!

In summary, the girl who ordered from my catalog contacted me and placed an order for $60. I ordered a scraper just to get the show to $200.
varga11
I don't want to go inactive!! My two months were up last month and I requested a waiver so I have to submit 200 this month!! I am soo stressed about having nothing working! I have been so sick for 2 months now, in and out of the doctors test after test and still we dont know what is wrong with me. As you can imagine PC is not on my mind but the thought of losing everything scares me I dont want to start over!!
I am trying to have an open house/mystery host this Friday at my house but no one has RSVPed yes yet. I am starting to make calls tomorrow.
Is there anyone that knows any other way I can sell $200 by Monday at midnight?

Hit people at the job for your husband or your family. Ask your family. If you can find 10 people to donate $20 to your cause, you'll stay active. Start from the beginning and do the list as you did when you first started PC. It's hard now because times are tough, but you'll do it.

I would call HO and check but I think you have until April 30th if your waiver was accepted.

I know this sounds lame ... but PRAY!

I was not in danger of going inactive but still ...

I had a party scheduled for March 8. That was the day we got hit by a HUGE blizzard! I was SO angry! Only one person (who had promised to order before) was planning to come, so I begged her not to risk her life.

I made nachos and brownies in case the neighbors trudged down ... my roomate and I ate them instead.

The following Monday, I got a call from someone who had been the recipient of one of my catalogs a month earlier. She had an order to place. A few things here, a few things there ... none really big ... but it totaled $127! I called the girl who wanted to come to the show and she ordered $60 just to get the bamboo spoons! I ordered a scraper just to get the show to $200!

I'm sorry you've been sick ...

Hi there, I understand your concerns about going inactive and the stress it can bring. It sounds like you have been going through a lot with your health and I hope you are feeling better soon. In the meantime, let's focus on your Pampered Chef business. Have you considered reaching out to friends and family for support? They may be willing to host a party or make a purchase to help you reach your goal. You can also utilize social media to reach a wider audience and offer special discounts or promotions to encourage sales. Remember, every little bit counts and you still have a few days to reach your goal. Stay positive and keep pushing, I believe in you! Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. Best of luck!

Related to Trying to Reach $200 by Monday: Please Help!

1. How can I increase my sales to reach $200 by Monday?

In order to increase your sales, you can try reaching out to your network and promoting your products through social media, hosting virtual parties, offering discounts or special deals, and actively following up with potential customers. You can also ask your team leader for tips and advice on how to boost your sales.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my Pampered Chef products?

Some effective ways to promote your products include hosting virtual parties, sharing your products on social media, offering discounts or promotions, and reaching out to friends and family. You can also participate in local events or markets to showcase your products to a wider audience.

3. I'm struggling to reach $200 by Monday. What should I do?

If you are struggling to reach your sales goal, try reaching out to your team leader or fellow consultants for advice and support. They may have helpful tips or be able to assist you in reaching your goal. You can also try offering incentives or discounts to entice customers to make a purchase.

4. How can I track my progress towards reaching $200 by Monday?

Pampered Chef provides consultants with a personalized dashboard that tracks their sales and progress towards their goals. You can also keep track of your sales by using a sales tracker or spreadsheet to monitor your progress.

5. What are some popular Pampered Chef products that can help increase sales?

Some popular Pampered Chef products that are known to help increase sales include the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok, and the Mix 'N Chop. These products are versatile, high-quality, and offer unique solutions for everyday cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • katie0128
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • gilliandanielle