• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Created an Evite for Our Meeting

In summary, to add participants to your Evite, click on the "Invite Guests" button and enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite. You can customize the design of your Evite by clicking on the "Design" tab. To track RSVPs for your meeting, go to the "Guest List" tab and send reminders to those who have not responded. There is no limit to the number of people you can invite and you can add a location or venue by clicking on the "Location" tab.
chefkathy
I have a meeting on Feb 10th--my first one on my own! I used evite.com to send the message to everyone.

Today, one of my consultants, who has not returned THREE of my phone messages, just RSVP'd YES! Holy Moly!

I hope we have a good turn out and a great meeting!

I love using evite. I just sent out my post cards to those who never RSVP or show up. Maybe a paper reminder will get them coming:)

Congrat's Deb!! Let me know how you love your own meeting wink ;) nudge ;)

I love evite also, I use it for everything!

Yay Deb! I also use evite for everything!! Good Luck!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you created an Evite for our meeting on Feb 10th. It's always great to have a way to easily communicate with our team. And congratulations on hosting your first meeting on your own! That's a huge accomplishment. I'm sure it will be a success with all the hard work you've put into it. It's also great news that one of our consultants finally RSVP'd yes. Hopefully, we'll have a great turnout and a productive meeting. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Related to I Created an Evite for Our Meeting

1. How do I add participants to my Evite?

To add participants to your Evite, click on the "Invite Guests" button on the Evite page. From there, you can enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite and click "Send Invites".

2. Can I customize the design of my Evite?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Evite by clicking on the "Design" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of pre-made templates or create your own design using the customization tools.

3. How can I track RSVPs for my meeting?

To track RSVPs for your meeting, go to the "Guest List" tab on the Evite page. Here, you can view who has RSVP'd and who has not yet responded. You can also send reminders to those who have not responded.

4. Is there a limit to how many people I can invite to my meeting using Evite?

No, there is no limit to the number of people you can invite to your meeting using Evite. You can invite as many people as you need to via email.

5. Can I add a location or venue to my Evite?

Yes, you can add a location or venue to your Evite by clicking on the "Location" tab. Here, you can enter the address of the meeting location and include a map for guests to easily find the venue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
keril
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda