• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Preparing for Monday's Meeting: CD Instructions for Pack Content

I
icerneaccorie
I know we're all busy getting ready for Monday's meeting.
I want to start the meeting with the CD, but does any one know if it will tell me what to do with the right side of the pack. Please dont leak any info on t he trip but just a yes or no will do.
Already read the rest but maybe I missed it.

I am starting with the dvd also. Just wait till everyone is seated, flip over only the front cover and snag the dvd. Pop it in and ENJOY!!!
I can;t wait to hear reactions tomorrow!!

less than 12 hours.......................WOOHOOOOOOOOO

There's step by step instructions on the Meeting planner online.

Koolotus said:
I am starting with the dvd also. Just wait till everyone is seated, flip over only the front cover and snag the dvd. Pop it in and ENJOY!!!
I can;t wait to hear reactions tomorrow!!

Can you do this without lifting the left side at all? I swear, it is so flimsy that it will all tumble out. To quote Elmer Fudd when hunting wabbit...Be vewy, vewy carefuwl!:D

I did it and we all had a great time.

Related to Preparing for Monday's Meeting: CD Instructions for Pack Content

1. What is the CD for and how will it help me prepare for the meeting?

The CD contains instructions for the pack content that will be discussed during the meeting. It will provide guidance on how to handle the right side of the pack as well.

2. Will the CD reveal any information about the upcoming trip?

No, the CD will not provide any information about the trip. Its main purpose is to provide instructions for the pack content.

3. Can I skip reading the rest of the instructions and just rely on the CD?

No, it is important to read all of the instructions provided in order to fully prepare for the meeting. The CD may not cover all necessary information.

4. Is there a specific order in which I should read the instructions and listen to the CD?

It is recommended to read the instructions first and then use the CD as a supplement to clarify any confusion or provide additional information.

5. What should I do if I have already read the instructions but still have questions?

If you have questions after reading the instructions, you can reach out to the person in charge of the meeting for clarification. They will be able to provide further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • BethCooks4U