• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Agenda for Your Feb/Mar Meeting?

In summary, the conversation is about an upcoming meeting and the speaker is requesting an agenda to prepare. Another person shares a link to a meeting planner and the speaker expresses gratitude. They also discuss previous meetings and the speaker mentions wanting to do the opposite of their previous director. They also talk about the March Consultant News and its availability for directors.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
Does anyone have an agenda for their Feb. or March meeting that they wouldn't mind sharing? I'm having a meeting tomorrow night with 4 of my downline, and I want to be prepared and not just "wing it". Thanks in advance!

Not a director...YET! :) Thanks, Debbie - that's exactly what I was looking for!!

You're welcome!!!!

That's great that you actually have an agenda and try to follow it. Not happening at my cluster meetings. Even when I request a topic it doesn't happen. I asked for a talk about recruiting for today, and she brought me a cassette tape to listen to. Then we talked about the why bag, which I know all about, from here on CS and conference. That took about 5 minutes. Anyway, I don't even have a cassette tape player.

Yes, I'm trying to do the OPPOSITE of what my director used to do (when she had meetings). I had two of my new recruits at the meeting, and want their time spent with me to be worth it. They just left, and said they felt it was a great meeting! Thanks again for the agenda, Deb - can you send me one monthly until I promote? ;) Maybe I'll just email my ED - she wants me to promote, so I'm sure she'll help me out!

Just save the link and change the month in the address bar every month. You know, the "sneaky" way? :)

DebbieJ said:
Just save the link and change the month in the address bar every month. You know, the "sneaky" way? :)

Duh - good idea!! I'm not having any luck with the March Consultant News by doing that, though. Grr! I want to read your article!

The March CN is not up yet, even for directors.

2/28/08 March Consultant News posts online for Directors

3/27/08 April Consultant News posts online for Directors

Last edited:

Related to Need an Agenda for Your Feb/Mar Meeting?

1. What is the agenda for the February/March meeting?

The agenda for the February/March meeting will include a review of the previous month's sales, upcoming promotions and specials, new product releases, training opportunities, and team recognition.

2. Will there be any guest speakers or special presentations during the meeting?

Yes, we will have a guest speaker who will share tips and strategies for maximizing sales during the busy February/March season.

3. How long will the meeting last?

The meeting is scheduled to last for approximately 2 hours. However, the exact duration may vary depending on the number of questions and discussions that arise.

4. Can I bring a guest to the meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the meeting. However, please let us know in advance so we can make proper arrangements for seating and materials.

5. Will there be refreshments provided during the meeting?

Yes, light refreshments will be provided during the meeting. However, if you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • dannyzmom