• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am so Amazed at This Great Opportunity.

In summary, the new author is off to a great start and has her goals in order. She is anxious about starting her own business, but she has learned some valuable lessons so far.
bejams
I know how encouraged I was when I first started just one short month ago to read all of the postings on this website. I was afraid and a little bit unsure if my age would slow me down, I am 55 and my memory is not like it once was. I wondered if I would be able to remember all that I read and relay it to my customers. I have kinda made a game of it, I try to learn something at each show that I did not know before. I always thank my guests when they teach me. It makes them feel good to. I have also had times when I thought I was just not doing enough to motivate my host, but it seems to work out each time. I have had 5 shows in July, 2 of them were on my vacation. My sister gave one for me and I recruited my niece. She asked me to sign up. My other sister gave one for me in another state and it was my bigest show so far, over $740 in sales. I was worried that my vacations were really gonna mess me up, instead they helped me. I am excited about this opportunity and I think it shows. August will also be a challenge for me because I work at a university and this is orientation for our students, I usually put in about 20 extra hours the next 2 weeks, I am trying to get some catalog shows for the first 2 weeks then I will start more kitchen shows. I know I will probally be discouraged at times but I hope to always have this place to come to see that others are out there doing it.

Sounds like you're off to a great start and have your goals in order and running with your plan. You'll to great. Call on us anytime, because I know I will count on everyone when I need you. :)

our off to a fantastic start and I think its a business you can start at any age. I actually think that we can only do what we want to do. I know you had reservations, I think to be honest we all do. I'm still new as well so I feel your anxiety and fears. Shows don't just come up and knock on our doors and I think the discouragement comes when you start to hear so many 'no's'. Don't worry, think of it this way, since you work at a college. Those students arent handed that golden peace of paper without some really tough semesters, some sleepless nights stirred in with a few hearbreaks along the way. Nothing comes for free, neither does our business. I think you'll do great :p

1. What is the "I Am so Amazed at This Great Opportunity" program?

The "I Am so Amazed at This Great Opportunity" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to become consultants and start their own business selling high-quality kitchen products.

2. How can I sign up for the "I Am so Amazed at This Great Opportunity" program?

To sign up for the program, simply visit our website and click on the "Join Us" button. From there, you can choose to become a consultant and start your own business or purchase products at a discounted rate.

3. What are the benefits of joining the "I Am so Amazed at This Great Opportunity" program?

There are many benefits to joining the program, including the opportunity to work from home, flexible hours, training and support from experienced consultants, and the chance to earn income and rewards.

4. Is there a cost to join the "I Am so Amazed at This Great Opportunity" program?

Yes, there is an initial investment to become a consultant, which includes a starter kit with product samples and business materials. However, this investment is minimal and can easily be recouped through sales and commissions.

5. Can anyone join the "I Am so Amazed at This Great Opportunity" program?

Yes, anyone can join the program as long as they are 18 years or older and reside in a country where Pampered Chef operates. No prior experience is necessary, as we provide all the necessary training and support to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies