• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Going to 3 Working Days After Cole

In summary, the conversation was about a person who wanted to work only 3 days a week after having their second child. They discussed talking to their boss about it who was very understanding and agreed to let them work only 3 days a week. They also mentioned that this was God's will for them and asked for prayers. The person will start working 3 days a week after their maternity leave in July. Others in the conversation expressed their happiness and congratulations for this arrangement.
jrstephens
We have wanted to be able to do this with our second child. I went to 4 work days after Luke.

I asked my boss about it last week and he readily agreed saying he understood me wanting to be with my babies as much as possible.

I know this is God's will for us. Please pray for God's continued blessings.

I will start the 3 days when I come back from maternity leave in July. I will owrk Tues, Wed and Thurs.

Last edited:
You are blessed to have a boss that will allow that and be flexible with your schedule. :)

Hope this works out for you! I feel so fortunate to be able to stay home with my kids (although I can't wait to start with PC to have something for myself too!). I have to laugh though, when I first read your thread, I thought it said "I am going to be working 3 days after Cole" - I thought wow, that sucks, having to work soon soon after having a baby!! :) I'm sooo glad it isn't that after all!!

Yeah, that's what I thought she meant too!! LOL I was thinking you must be crazy, I know 3 days after my deliveries I was definately not feeling up to working!!!! I'm glad you will be able to drop down. My previous employer wouldn't allow me to go down to part-time so I had to resign. But I am so thankful for PC that I could do that!!

I was back within 2 weeks for my first 3 weeks for my second child (all we could afford at the time, I'm our main income and most of our family income).

Jennifer - that is so great! What a blessing that your boss was willing to work with your schedule. I'm sure not only Cole, but Luke also, will benefit.

God is in the details!

Jennifer~ Good for you! :chef:

YAY! JENNIFER!! Pays to have a nice boss!! It will be so worth it!!

It's great to have a boss that will work with you and understand that family comes first. Congratulations. DH and I discussed me staying home with ds before he was born and it was a hard decision to make, but I do stay home now. There are some months that we don't know how in the world we will make it and God pulls us through. Somehow he just makes it work for us.

Thats great. Your lucky to have an understanding boss. I hope it works out good for you.

YAHOO!!!!!!!!! GO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!

Great news. I'm glad you have such an understanding boss.

Related to I Am Going to 3 Working Days After Cole

1. What is "I Am Going to 3 Working Days After Cole"?

"I Am Going to 3 Working Days After Cole" is a recipe from Pampered Chef that features a delicious combination of fresh vegetables, protein, and a flavorful sauce. It is a quick and easy dish that can be made in just 3 working days after preparing the ingredients.

2. What ingredients do I need for this recipe?

The ingredients for "I Am Going to 3 Working Days After Cole" include chicken breast, broccoli, bell peppers, onion, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger. You will also need some oil for cooking and your preferred type of rice to serve it with.

3. How long does it take to make this recipe?

The total time for preparing and cooking "I Am Going to 3 Working Days After Cole" is approximately 30 minutes. This includes the time needed to chop and cook the ingredients, as well as preparing the sauce and cooking the rice.

4. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with other proteins such as beef, shrimp, or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and ensure that the protein is cooked through before serving.

5. Is this recipe suitable for vegetarians?

No, "I Am Going to 3 Working Days After Cole" is not suitable for vegetarians as it contains chicken as the main protein. However, you can omit the chicken and add more vegetables or tofu to make it a vegetarian dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies