• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Sales with HWC Pins: Creative Incentives for Your May Shows!

In summary, Hwc Pins are a recognition and incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants, designed to reward and motivate them for their hard work and achievements. These pins can be earned by meeting specific sales and recruiting goals set by the company, and can be worn or displayed as a symbol of accomplishment. They can also be redeemed for various rewards, but cannot be transferred or sold. In case of loss, replacements can be requested from customer service.
babywings76
Gold Member
I bought a bunch of the little HWC pins from the supply order. I just love them! How are you guys planning on using them? As a thank you for purchasing during your May shows? Any kind of incentive? Any time they order a pink product or if they hit a certain amount?

I give a free one when they order two or more HWC products. Which reminds me I need to order some.

Me too, I give them to guests and hosts who purchase Pink Products!

Oh that's a good idea. I am going to start wearing mine at my next show. They truly are pretty and I would hope that people will see it and inquiry about it. I am also going to give them out to anyone that books a show in May as well as the Season's Best. :O)

I like all the above ideas & are going to steal them. I am also wearing them to my shows & telling people about the May specials.
If they book a show & date, I will give them one..

does anyone have a picture of the HWC pins? I looked all over CC and here but I could not find a pic...

I will be giving them for ordering pink products as well. I also got the "car magnets" from Merrill and plan to give those as an extra to those who host during May.

slapsappyhappy said:
does anyone have a picture of the HWC pins? I looked all over CC and here but I could not find a pic...

They are on the CN for March page 17....with all the info about at HWC fundraiser.

1. What is the purpose of Hwc Pins?

Hwc Pins, also known as "Helping Women Celebrate" Pins, are a recognition and incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants. They are designed to reward and motivate consultants for their hard work and achievements.

2. How do I earn Hwc Pins?

Hwc Pins can be earned by meeting specific sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary each season, and consultants can track their progress through their online accounts.

3. What do I do with Hwc Pins once I earn them?

Hwc Pins can be worn on your apron or displayed at cooking shows and team meetings as a symbol of your accomplishments. They can also be redeemed for a variety of rewards, such as free products, business supplies, and even trips.

4. Can I transfer or sell my Hwc Pins?

No, Hwc Pins are non-transferable and cannot be sold. They are meant to be a personal recognition of your achievements and cannot be transferred to another consultant or redeemed for cash.

5. What happens if I lose my Hwc Pins?

If you lose your Hwc Pins, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service to request a replacement. However, it is important to keep track of your pins as they hold sentimental value and cannot be easily replaced.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
amyscookinggear
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies