1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales HWC pins, incentive?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I bought a bunch of the little HWC pins from the supply order. I just love them! How are you guys planning on using them? As a thank you for purchasing during your May shows? Any kind of incentive? Any time they order a pink product or if they hit a certain amount?

Mar 25, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I give a free one when they order two or more HWC products. Which reminds me I need to order some.

Mar 25, 2009
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Me too, I give them to guests and hosts who purchase Pink Products!

Mar 25, 2009
  4. KrisGio

KrisGio Member

Oh that's a good idea. I am going to start wearing mine at my next show. They truly are pretty and I would hope that people will see it and inquiry about it. I am also going to give them out to anyone that books a show in May as well as the Season's Best. :O)

Mar 25, 2009
  5. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I like all the above ideas & are going to steal them. I am also wearing them to my shows & telling people about the May specials.
    If they book a show & date, I will give them one..

Mar 25, 2009
  6. slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy Novice Member Silver Member

does anyone have a picture of the HWC pins? I looked all over CC and here but I could not find a pic...

7. I will be giving them for ordering pink products as well. I also got the "car magnets" from Merrill and plan to give those as an extra to those who host during May.

8. lauradahl

lauradahl Member

They are on the CN for March page 17....with all the info about at HWC fundraiser.

Mar 25, 2009
Have something to add?