• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup ~ Wanted

In summary, the Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup has a measurement capacity of 1 cup or 8 ounces, making it perfect for measuring small amounts of ingredients. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used for both liquid and dry ingredients. Additionally, it is made of BPA-free materials for safe food preparation and has special features such as a non-slip base and a pouring spout for convenient pouring without mess.
chefkeri
Shipping to CT 06811 ~ cheapest :D
Thanks.

Did you get any? I guess you don't want to order brand new?? I have a used one from several years ago (not sure how long ago) that I'll sell to you for $3 plus $2.00 shipping.

I live in North Haven Ct ( 10min from New Haven )
I have been puting in many orders Do you want me to order any and can you just pick them up tat can be no ahipping cause Ill just put them on another order . just let me know

Related to Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup ~ Wanted

1. What is the measurement capacity of the Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup?

The Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup has a measurement capacity of 1 cup or 8 ounces.

2. Is the Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. Can I use the Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup for both liquid and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup can be used for both liquid and dry ingredients, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

4. Is the Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup made of BPA-free materials?

Yes, the Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup is made of BPA-free materials, ensuring safe and healthy food preparation.

5. Does the Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup have any special features?

Yes, the Hwc Mini Measure's All Cup has a non-slip base and a pouring spout for easy and mess-free pouring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkeri
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • GermantownPC
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • chefkeri