• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Shirts in All Sizes: Cheap Shipping to CT 06811

In summary, there is a high demand for cookware bags among consultants. Some suggest making your own out of microfiber towels if you cannot get your hands on the official ones. Others use them for various purposes, such as transporting Simple Additions or creating a "why" bag to showcase their reasons for selling Pampered Chef. The bags were offered as an incentive in January this year and are intended for carrying cookware to shows to protect the non-stick finish. However, they can also be used for other items.
chefkeri
Still looking for a few more. Both sizes. Shipping cheap to CT 06811. :D
Thanks

I would like some too if someone is wanting to get rid of theirs.

I have them...what's the going rate?

Anyone else have them? I have my two but I need more. Tired of using kitchen towels!

I would love some as well! Maybe we call all email HO and let them know of the demand for these... also, someone gave me the idea to make my own cookware bag from some old microfiber towels (or some from the dollar store...)

I would love some too!

I was hoping they would put them on the supply form.

I thought for sure they'd be on the supply form this season... what gives?

Many times we earn things that are never added to supply order. That's why you gotta make sure you earn every incentive. :D

I use mine to transport my Simple Additions as well as the cookware.

Christ Follower said:
I was hoping they would put them on the supply form.
Me too! My small one mysteriously disappeared.....

now i really want one too... they sound fun! =)

Another use for the cookware bag.I use mine for my "why" bag. (why I sell PC) It has:

tools on the stoneware pin (charms I earned) -- represents all the great tools I earn
$1000 pin w/ $$$$$$ on it -- represents all the $$$$ I earn
Hot wheels minivan -- represents the car I drive and the tax benefits
Pics of my boys -- representing why I still do PC
Scrapbooked card showing the cruise I'm working towards

I pull each item out of the bag & it works like a litte gift bag. Any body wants more info on a "why" bag, I can elaborate.

I would love some more to, if anyone has any to let go of. I have 2, but I need more! I thought about having the lady that does all my alterations make me some like it!

whats a cookware bag???

There were some listed on the little "e" earlier today.

ljeffries said:
There were some listed on the little "e" earlier today.

Really? How much were they going for?:D

PCwithStay-C said:
whats a cookware bag???
They are a consultant-only item that was offered as an inventive in January this year. We could earn a set of 2 microsuede drawstring bags with the logo on them. They're intended for carrying cookware to shows, so that the non-stick finish doesn't get scratched. But they're also great for carrying a lot of different things.

1. What types of shirts are available for all sizes?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of shirts for all sizes, including t-shirts, tank tops, long-sleeve shirts, and sweatshirts. We also have options for both men and women.

2. How do I determine the right size for me?

We have a convenient size chart available on our website that you can refer to when placing your order. Simply take your measurements and match them to the corresponding size on the chart to find the perfect fit.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for cheap shipping to CT 06811?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for cheap shipping to CT 06811. We offer affordable shipping rates for all orders, big or small.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

We strive to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Our estimated delivery time for orders shipping to CT 06811 is 3-5 business days.

5. Can I return or exchange my shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason your shirt doesn't fit, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receiving your order. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkeri
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • chefkeri