• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miraculous Results After Prayers: My Dad's CT Scan

In summary, "Miraculous Results After Prayers: My Dad's CT Scan" is a personal testimony written by one of Pampered Chef's customers about their father's experience with prayer and a CT scan. It is not a product or service offered by Pampered Chef and is not available for purchase through the company. The book is featured on Pampered Chef's website as a powerful testimony of the impact of prayer, and customers are encouraged to share their own personal testimonials with the company for possible feature on the website.
pamela
I posted this on CS but I wasn't sure if everyone still looks over there:

prayer works (as if you all didn't know that, right?!)

The results of the CT scan for my Dad are showing great results! Initially the lymph nodes were very visible on the CT in his chest, abdomen and pelvis. Now, there are no visible nodes in the chest and pelvis and the ones in the abdomen have shrunk from 5 cm to 3 cm and 17 mm to 11 mm!!!!
He also had a heart scan and the results from that are great, too! His doc said he has better heart function than most of her younger patients (my Dad is 81). This means that they can increase the dosage of the chemo for the next 3 treatments and hopefully see even better results!
The doctor is very happy with all of this and said "you aren't doing bad for someone who tried to die twice, huh?!"

Thank you everyone for you continued prayers!

Great news! Thanks for sharing.

Oh! I'm so happy to hear this! The power of prayers (and our medical advances) are so awesome! What a great weight off of you all. I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.

I am so happy for all of you! Thank you for the update!

Great news Meg! Thank you for updating us.

(Cancer is the norm on both sides of my family...so I know what a relief it is to hear this kind of news.)

That's wonderful news!!!

Meg, this is such good news! I'm praying for you!

Related to Miraculous Results After Prayers: My Dad's CT Scan

What is "Miraculous Results After Prayers: My Dad's CT Scan"?

"Miraculous Results After Prayers: My Dad's CT Scan" is a personal testimony written by one of our customers about their father's experience with prayer and a CT scan. It is not a product or service offered by Pampered Chef.

Is this book related to Pampered Chef's products?

No, "Miraculous Results After Prayers: My Dad's CT Scan" is not related to Pampered Chef's products. It is a personal story shared by one of our customers and is not affiliated with our company.

Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

No, "Miraculous Results After Prayers: My Dad's CT Scan" is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It is a personal testimony and not a product or service offered by our company.

Why is this book featured on Pampered Chef's website?

We believe in sharing stories of hope and inspiration, and "Miraculous Results After Prayers: My Dad's CT Scan" is a powerful testimony of the impact of prayer. We are honored to showcase our customer's story on our website.

Can I share my own personal testimonial on Pampered Chef's website?

Yes, we love hearing from our customers and sharing their stories with our community. If you have a story of hope, inspiration, or success with our products, please reach out to us and we would be happy to consider featuring your testimony on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
abaker1
Replies
Views
Admin Greg