• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Fundraiser - Please Help Me!

In summary, an Hwc Fundraiser is a fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef where a percentage of sales from designated products goes towards a specific cause or organization. To participate, you can attend a physical event or shop online through a designated fundraiser link. You can choose from a selection of designated products or browse the entire catalog but only designated products will contribute to the fundraiser. The percentage of your purchase that goes towards the fundraiser varies and there is no minimum purchase amount, but shipping fees may apply for online orders under a certain amount.
carey_chef
Please help me, I am planning a huge PC HWC Fundraiser and have never done this before and don't know any consultants that have. I don't know where to begin. I am helping a friend raise money for the 3 day and we are planning for May 14th so I need to put this together rather quickly.

Does anyone have a PC HWC Fundraiser Invite or Flyer or anything they would be willing to share?

I would greatly appreciate any help from all of you great cheffers!

Thanks in advance!!!

Carey

There are tons of fundraiser fliers. Now that we have the link at the top for files, you should be able to find them quickly.

HWC HelpCarey-
There are several posts on here with invitations already made for you. Look at those. They also give you multiple ideas for different raffles, etc. It's a great site, just look at the different titles of posts to guide you to the information.
Brooks

I have tried to open many of the documents in the files folder (II have tried to open many of the documents in the files folder (I checked all 7 pages) and when it comes up wordpad - my computer doesn't allow me to view it even though I have wordpad.

Thanks for your help ladies, I will keep searching.

Carey

Everything I have is a Word Document. It will not open well in pad. SORRY! I have Microsoft Word 2000.

Carey...Can you open wps files? Let me know, I have converted some of the doc files.

Paula

1. What is an Hwc Fundraiser?

An Hwc Fundraiser is a fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef, where a percentage of the sales from designated products will go towards a specific cause or organization. This allows supporters to purchase products they love while also supporting a good cause.

2. How can I participate in the Hwc Fundraiser?

To participate in the Hwc Fundraiser, you can either attend a physical event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant or shop online through a designated fundraiser link. By using the fundraiser link, your purchase will automatically contribute to the fundraiser.

3. Can I choose which products to purchase for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of designated products specifically for the Hwc Fundraiser. These products will have a special label or mention on the website or at the event. You can also browse the entire Pampered Chef catalog and add any other products to your order, but only the designated products will contribute to the fundraiser.

4. How much of my purchase goes towards the fundraiser?

The percentage of your purchase that goes towards the fundraiser varies based on the event or organization. Typically, it ranges from 15-25% of the designated products' sale price. This percentage may also vary depending on any promotions or discounts at the time of purchase.

5. Is there a minimum purchase amount for the Hwc Fundraiser?

There is no minimum purchase amount for the Hwc Fundraiser. Every purchase, no matter how big or small, will contribute to the fundraiser. However, keep in mind that for online orders, there may be a shipping fee for orders under a certain amount, so it may be more cost-effective to purchase multiple items at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • kittychef