• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Fundraiser Booth - Letter to Establishments??

In summary, a Hwc Fundraiser Booth is a booth set up by Pampered Chef consultants at local establishments to showcase and sell high-quality kitchen and cooking products. To request a booth, you can contact a local consultant or fill out an online form. Hosting a booth has benefits such as supporting the community, raising funds, and receiving a percentage of sales. There is no cost to host a booth, and you can work with the consultant to choose which products to feature.
Debbieskk
Hi. I was hoping to set up a few different booths/tables in May in front of grocery stores, Walmart, etc. - and was wondering if anyone has a letter that they've already set up to different kinds of establishments like this, explaining the program and the benefits of letting me be on their property to do this.

Also, I've never done this before and was wondering - i see that the donation is raised to up to 25% for a fundraiser - how does our commission work? Do we get commission, or is that where they get the extra percentage from. Can we opt to donate our commission? Thanks.
Debbie

You can opt to donate anything you want ... just write a check to the American Cancer Society. That way it's a tax deduction.The 25 percent is directly donated to the ACS ... but if you want the money to go to some other cause, even Relay for Life, it has to be a regular fund-raiser. It doesn't affect your commission in any way.

Anyone have any letters set up to send to diff. stores, etc. about setting up a booth outside? I'm not a very good letter writer, but was hoping to have something to give business owners when i approach them, about why i'd like to set up a booth'table outside to Promote HWC.

It does affect your commission!!! You get paid 15-17% on a fundraiser (depending on if you have met your $15K career sales) which is why I usually submit them as cooking shows and then donate the 10-15% myself. That way I do get less commission, but I get the write off.

Thank you, Kate. That's good to know.

Deb

1. What is a Hwc Fundraiser Booth?

A Hwc Fundraiser Booth is a booth set up by Pampered Chef consultants at local establishments to showcase and sell our high-quality kitchen and cooking products. It is a great way to raise funds for a cause or organization while also promoting our brand and products.

2. How can I request a Hwc Fundraiser Booth at my establishment?

You can request a Hwc Fundraiser Booth by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out our online request form. Our consultants will work with you to determine the best date, time, and location for the booth.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Hwc Fundraiser Booth?

Hosting a Hwc Fundraiser Booth is a great way to support your community and raise funds for your cause. In addition, your establishment will receive a percentage of the sales made at the booth, and your customers will have the opportunity to purchase high-quality kitchen products at a discounted price.

4. How much does it cost to host a Hwc Fundraiser Booth?

There is no cost to host a Hwc Fundraiser Booth. Our consultants will provide all the necessary materials and products for the booth. The only requirement is that your establishment has enough space to accommodate the booth and its visitors.

5. Can I choose which products will be featured at the Hwc Fundraiser Booth?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose which products will be featured at the Hwc Fundraiser Booth. We have a wide range of products that can appeal to different customers, and we are happy to accommodate any specific requests or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • pamperedlinda