• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Was Your Spring Launch? Kathy Was at Yours, Right?

I
Inomiamenda
How was your Spring Launch? Kathy was at yours, right?

Kathy Yellets? Yes, she was one of the speakers. It was great. Love the new products. I was top 10 for sales and recruiting.. actually #1 for recruiting and I was one of the first 5 to register for the event so went home with the MUST have new product.

pcjenni said:
Kathy Yellets? Yes, she was one of the speakers. It was great. Love the new products. I was top 10 for sales and recruiting.. actually #1 for recruiting and I was one of the first 5 to register for the event so went home with the MUST have new product.

That's great! Congratulations on all 3 counts! I was top ten in sales and recruiting as well. The first time they said my name I was shocked, I had thought they were introducing someone I was looking forward to hearing from but it was me :)

Wow, congrats!!! Oooh, I forgot about the MUST HAVE new product. I can't wait to find out in FIVE days!! This is killing me.

Woot! Congrats! I was top ten in recruiting. Nice surprise.

congratulations to all of you! Winners all around!

Wahoo! Plus I got a product for speaking lol. Forgot to add that

Quick Becky! Edit your post!!

:happyforyou: CONGRATULATIONS! To all of you superstar recruiters and sellers and I am so jealous of those who registered first!! WAHOO!! :clap:

sorry Beth! Just realized I did that. Thanks!

beckyjsmith said:
sorry Beth! Just realized I did that. Thanks!

I know you probably think I'm being the PC police but I just want those who weren't there yet to have the same experience we did! lol

Nono.. I didn't realize what I had done on the spur of the moment. It hit me and I saw your post as I came back to edit it. DOH!

1. How did your Spring Launch go?

The Spring Launch was a success! We had a great turnout and received positive feedback from attendees.

2. Was Kathy present at your Spring Launch?

Yes, Kathy was present at the Spring Launch. She was one of our key speakers and shared valuable insights with the audience.

3. What were the highlights of your Spring Launch?

Some of the highlights of our Spring Launch included keynote speeches from industry experts, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities.

4. How did the weather affect your Spring Launch?

The weather was perfect for our Spring Launch. We were lucky to have a sunny day, which made for a great outdoor event.

5. What can we expect from future Spring Launch events?

We are constantly striving to improve our Spring Launch events and make them even more exciting and informative for attendees. You can expect to see more innovative products, inspiring speakers, and interactive activities in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PampMomof3