• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Team TOT Incentive Points: Missing 1000 Points for Spring Launch?

In summary, Team TOT incentive points are earned by Pampered Chef consultants for achieving sales, recruiting, and team building goals. These points can be earned by completing specific tasks and participating in promotions and campaigns such as the Spring Launch. If you are missing 1000 points for the Spring Launch, there may be a delay or error in adding them to your account. The maximum amount of points that can be earned for this promotion is 1000, but there may be other opportunities to earn more points in the future. You can track your Team TOT incentive points through the Pampered Chef consultant website by logging in and accessing the "Team TOT" tab.
finley1991
I'm reviewing my team's TOT incentive points and am noticing on my report that no one received the 1000 points for attending Spring Launch. I'm on hold with HO right now to ask but wondered if anyone noticed this on their reports... TIA!

How do you see the TOT points? I can't seem to find my teams points.

In Consultant Connection... Reports... Incentive Points Summary... Taste of Travel. :)

I can't see it. I guess I will have to call.

They have been talking on Chef Success about how they have to wait another week or two to see them. I am not sure why it is taking so long.

They will be up April 11th. Not sure why it would take that long but I guess they are working on other things!!!!

1. What are Team TOT incentive points?

Team TOT incentive points are points earned by Pampered Chef consultants for achieving certain goals and milestones, such as sales, recruiting, and team building.

2. How do I earn Team TOT incentive points?

You can earn Team TOT incentive points by completing specific tasks and reaching goals set by Pampered Chef during certain promotions and campaigns, such as the Spring Launch promotion.

3. Why am I missing 1000 points for the Spring Launch?

There could be a few reasons why you are missing 1000 points for the Spring Launch promotion. It's possible that you did not complete all of the required tasks, or there may have been a delay in the points being added to your account. If you believe there is an error, please contact your upline leader or Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

4. Can I earn more than 1000 points for the Spring Launch?

Unfortunately, 1000 points is the maximum amount that can be earned for the Spring Launch promotion. However, there may be other opportunities to earn more Team TOT points in the future.

5. How do I track my Team TOT incentive points?

You can track your Team TOT incentive points through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Team TOT" tab to view your current points and progress towards earning incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• josh_j_216
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • baychef