• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Submit Orders the Old Fashion Way??

In summary, if you have no way of getting orders into PP and need to submit them old fashion, you can do so by using your computer's CD-ROM drive.
letscook04
Gold Member
My computer is acting up and I need to submit 2 shows. I have no way of getting these orders into PP. I email customer service to see if I could install PP on another computer so I can get these orders out, or send my orders the old fashion way? If I have to send in my orders the old fashion way, I have NO clue about doing this!! LOL
Has anyone ever had this happened to them? Thanks!

CC has PP on the download page (it is big) you can use another comp. you just have to set it up again.

I have set up PP on my mother's computer when mine went down and submitted the shows that way. Then my hubby went and saved the show files and transfered them back to our computer when it was back up...that way I still had all of my shows on my PP.

soonerchef said:
I have set up PP on my mother's computer when mine went down and submitted the shows that way. Then my hubby went and saved the show files and transfered them back to our computer when it was back up...that way I still had all of my shows on my PP.

Thank you so much!!! I was going to do the same thing, put PP on my mother's computer. She has an older computer with floppy disk drive and I CD drive. This should be very interesting to do.... I am so lost with out my computer! :)

Only 1 CD-ROM drive is an old computer???

I must really be on the trailing edge of technology.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I wondering when you were going to respond LOL :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I was saying that my mom has a floppy disk drive and I have a CD drive on my computer! :eek: I was in a rush typing.

letscook04 said:
I was saying that my mom has a floppy disk drive and I have a CD drive on my computer! :eek: I was in a rush typing.
Did it work? I still make a monthly backup on floppies. My daily backup is on a jump drive.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Did it work? I still make a monthly backup on floppies. My daily backup is on a jump drive.
I wish I had a floppy drive! :p Instead of paying the extra $75 (it was a few years ago) to get one, I opted not to get one.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I have not tried it yet. I am closing out those shows on Friday.
I guess that I got spoiled with DSL and she has dial-up. :p yuck!!!
I've been sneaking on my comptuer at work :D I am so lost with out my computer. I will let you know.

Ugghh, I hate dial-up! We were in NH for a week and I was stuck with dial-up, couldn't wait to get home!

Do not waste the moneyCarlyK - spend the $35 or so and get a jump drive. They are totally awsome. They are fast and you can carry it around in your pocket! I carry mine back and forth from my regular job as I have a copy of PP on my work computer. (Yes, my boss knows about it!) So I use the jump drive to carry the files back and forth. this way, I never loose a single step or order!

1224 is right. (Can I call you 12 for short? :D) If you're careful about shopping for a jump drive, you can find one online with rebates. I bought one not too long ago at a discounted price that was less than the rebate - they actually paid me to buy it! Okay, it was a small one, but you don't really need much.

1. How do I submit orders the old fashion way?

To submit orders the old fashion way, you will need to fill out a paper order form with the customer's information, items they want to purchase, and payment information. Once completed, you can either mail the form to Pampered Chef or submit it to your consultant for processing.

2. Do I need any special forms to submit orders the old fashion way?

Yes, you will need to use the paper order forms provided by Pampered Chef. These can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or obtained from your consultant.

3. Can I still earn host rewards when submitting orders the old fashion way?

Yes, as long as the order is submitted and processed before the host's show date, you can still earn host rewards for orders submitted the old fashion way.

4. How long does it take for orders to be processed when submitted the old fashion way?

Orders submitted the old fashion way may take longer to process compared to online orders. It can take up to 2-3 business days for the order to be received and processed by Pampered Chef. You can check the status of your order by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to orders submitted the old fashion way?

Once an order is submitted the old fashion way, it cannot be canceled or changed. If you need to make any changes, please contact your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessicaS
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cochef
  • nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef Kearns