• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Duplicate Orders of Item #2583 - Help Needed!

In summary, the hostess was having trouble submitting her show because she was trying to order two mix and chops, but our system only allows one per order. This is to ensure all hosts have a fair chance at earning rewards and to keep track of inventory. However, she can still order two food choppers. It is recommended that she reach out to her guests to see if they would like to purchase a mix and chop as well. The consultant also reminded her to take some time to relax amidst her busy schedule.
cookingmommy
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to submit a show and on the finalize screen the message says that I have duplicate orders of item #2583 which is the mix and chop. Why can't a hostess order 2 mix and chops if she wants? It is letting me order two food choppers so what is the difference.

I need to send this out today because I am leaving for Guam on Monday.

Help please.

Thanks so much,

Okay, nevermind...I'm a moron. I was putting them in PP when the host was telling me what she wanted. I put the mix and chop in on two separte lines instead of making the quantity 2. Lesson learned. Sorry, stressed out. Four shows to close today, birthday party tommorrow for my nephew, and having to travel 10,000 miles with 2 50 pound bags and a 18 month old on Monday. HOpefully a week from now everything will be calm!!!

Sorry.

Just make sure they are both on the same line.

Not entered as #2583 qty one, plus another #2583 qty one.
Enter it as #2583 qty of 2

Hope that works! I think that happened to me before!

Erin~

Glad you figured it out!

I would be stressing too! You have a lot on your plate right now!

Make sure you stop for 5 minutes and let yourself relax...even if you have to pass the little one off to someone and go to the bathroom by yourself!! LOL Been there, done that!

Dear Hostess,

Thank you for reaching out about the issue you are experiencing with submitting your show. I understand your frustration with not being able to order two mix and chops. Let me explain why this may be happening.

The reason why you are unable to order two mix and chops is because it is considered a "specialty" item in our system. This means that there is a limit of one per order. This is to ensure that all hosts have the opportunity to earn rewards and discounts on our products. It also helps us keep track of inventory and make sure that all hosts have access to the products they want.

However, you are still able to order two food choppers because it is not considered a "specialty" item. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

If you would like to order multiple mix and chops, I suggest reaching out to your guests and asking if they would be interested in purchasing one as well. This way, you can combine their orders and still earn rewards and discounts.

I hope this helps clarify the situation. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for your understanding and I wish you all the best with your show!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the item number for "Duplicate Orders of Item #2583"?

The item number for "Duplicate Orders of Item #2583" is #2583.

2. How do I place a duplicate order for Item #2583?

To place a duplicate order for Item #2583, simply add the desired quantity to your cart and proceed with the checkout process as normal.

3. Can I cancel or modify a duplicate order for Item #2583?

Yes, you can cancel or modify a duplicate order for Item #2583 as long as it has not yet been shipped. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Is there a limit to the number of duplicate orders I can place for Item #2583?

No, there is no limit to the number of duplicate orders you can place for Item #2583. However, please note that our inventory is subject to availability.

5. How long will it take for my duplicate order of Item #2583 to arrive?

The delivery time for your duplicate order of Item #2583 will depend on your location and selected shipping method. Please refer to the estimated delivery time provided during checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Becky0216