1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show How to print available flyers

1. I love some of the Theme Show Flyers and ideas found under this websites files. Specifically, I would like to use the Hawaiian Luau idea for summer bookings and the Jimmy Buffet Theme (I know a lot of Parrot Heads); however I am having trouble printing these flyers. Does anyone know how to adjust these douments so I can print them? :confused: Another question, does anyone know what software is available for graphics so I can create some new ideas for flyers myself?

Jun 28, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Maybe your computer is different, but I'm just able to open the flyer and it opens in MS Word. Then I just print it from there like I do a regular document. I think a lot of people who put their flyers on here make them through MS Word too. I've made very basic ones and when I use pictures, I just cut and paste them from the PC website or other sources. They're a lot more talented than me because I don't think I can figure out how to do that with all the graphics and stuff. Maybe someone who has done those can explain how they did it.

Jun 28, 2005
Have something to add?