• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Our Show Flyer for Your Next Event

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show offers benefits such as earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host specials, and trying new recipes and products. These free products can be earned by reaching sales goals and having a certain number of guests attend the show. Exclusive host specials include special deals and discounts that change monthly. Hosts can choose which products they would like to receive for free based on sales and guests, and can also use host credits to purchase products from the catalog. To redeem host benefits, hosts can work with their consultant to select their products and have them shipped directly to them.
DebbieJ
Anyone have something like the Show Benefits flyer we can buy on paperwork?

I don't know why I didn't order any and now I find myself needing some...

Thanks!

Deb, look in the files section: type in hosts and you will find Hosts never pay full price sheet with the benefits and $$ chart included!

Thanks, Heather! I found it! :):)

I love this site.... I pulled a file from here and changed it up a little.

Attachments

• hostrewards.doc
    95 KB · Views: 469

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show offers a variety of benefits for the host. These include earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host specials, and having the opportunity to try new recipes and products.

How do I earn free products as a host?

As a host, you can earn free products by reaching certain sales goals and having a certain number of guests attend your show. The more sales and guests you have, the more free products you can earn.

What are the exclusive host specials?

Exclusive host specials are special deals and discounts that are only available to hosts. These specials change monthly and can include free products, discounted items, or exclusive bundles.

Can I choose which products I receive for free?

As a host, you have the opportunity to choose which free products you would like to receive based on the amount of sales and guests at your show. You can also use your host credits to purchase any products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

How do I redeem my host benefits?

To redeem your host benefits, simply work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select your free and discounted products. Your consultant will then place the order for you and your items will be shipped directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keril
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
keril
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie