• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, Panera Bread is a great place to host a signing event. People can bring their recruit leads, and there is no pressure.
I am hosting a signing event on December 28th and was wondering if anyone had a flyer they could share outlining the benefits of starting in December and taking advantage of the promotion.
Thanks for any help!

I don't have that but I include this flyer at events like that... hope it helps! :)

Attachments

• Pampered Perks.doc
    392.5 KB · Views: 270
Colleen, that is WAY NICE! as my little day care kids used to say! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Could you explain more about the Signing Event? I may want to host one myself!

Colleen, I have a quick question. Verizon is listed on your flyer but I don't see them on Consultants Corner under the Perks section. Is there another place to find them?
TIA

quiverfull7 said:
Colleen, I have a quick question. Verizon is listed on your flyer but I don't see them on Consultants Corner under the Perks section. Is there another place to find them?
TIA

Yes, Verizon is one of our perks. I'm not sure why it's not listed on CC... I have my 12% discount with them. Simply take a copy of your commission check (from consultant's corner) to a Verizon store and they will enter it in!

PS: The discount varies by state... not sure what that is about but another consultant, her discount is 9%. :)

cmdtrgd said:
Could you explain more about the Signing Event? I may want to host one myself!

I have a great list of recruit leads, but I seem to loose them somewhere between talking to them and getting them to sign. I am hosting a signing event with my director on Dec 28th kind of as a last chance for the December recruiting promotion. We are just using the meeting room at Panera Bread. I am going to give away prizes for coming, bringing a friend and signing. First I am sending out email invitations from my website. Then I am mailing invitations, and following up with a phone call. I will have a laptop for people to sign.
I want to be more consistant with recruiting in 2010 so I am hoping to get off to a great start.
I am telling people this is a great way to get their questions answered and there is no pressure. I am also encouraging my team to bring their recruit leads too.
I can't stretch myself to meet with all my leads and my teams leads face to face so this lets me meet with several at a time.
I hope this helps. This is going to be my first attempt at a large scale. I have met with one or two at a time for interviews.

What is the Dec Promotion Benefits at Dec 28 Signing Event?

The Dec Promotion Benefits at Dec 28 Signing Event is a special offer for those who sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant on December 28th. This promotion includes exclusive discounts, bonuses, and perks for new consultants.

When and where is the Dec 28 Signing Event?

The Dec 28 Signing Event will take place on December 28th at various locations across the country. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or check our website for specific event details.

Do I need to attend the Dec 28 Signing Event to receive the promotion benefits?

Yes, in order to receive the Dec Promotion Benefits, you must sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant at the Dec 28 Signing Event. These benefits are only available for new consultants who sign up on this specific date.

What are some of the perks included in the Dec Promotion Benefits?

The Dec Promotion Benefits may include discounts on starter kits, free products, extra commission, and other exclusive bonuses. These perks may vary depending on your location and the current promotions being offered.

Can I still sign up after the Dec 28 Signing Event and receive the promotion benefits?

No, the Dec Promotion Benefits are only available for new consultants who sign up on December 28th at the Signing Event. However, there may be other promotions and perks available for those who sign up at a later date. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jchesley
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies