• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Hospitality in Detroit - Sign Up Now for Local Meetings!

In summary, some popular hotels in Detroit include the MGM Grand Detroit, The Westin Book Cadillac, and the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center. As for must-visit restaurants, Selden Standard, Corktown, and Grey Ghost Detroit are known for their delicious food and unique dining experiences. Detroit has made significant improvements in safety and crime rates, making it a safe place to travel. Popular tourist attractions include the Detroit Institute of Arts, Belle Isle Park, and the Motown Museum, as well as sports stadiums like Comerica Park and Ford Field. The best time to visit Detroit is during the summer months for warm weather and outdoor events, but the fall season also offers beautiful foliage and mild temperatures.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I have a couple people that may be signing up this month, fingers crossed. They live in Detroit. My meetings are an hour and a half away from them up in the thumb. Anyone know of any groups in Detroit that my director or I could call and figure it out. Thanks :)

HO should be able to give you some names... Don't know of any on that side of the state.:(

Hi there! I'm not familiar with any specific groups in Detroit, but you could try reaching out to local community centers or churches to see if they have any weight loss support groups. You could also search online for "weight loss groups in Detroit" to see if any options come up. Another option could be to look into virtual meetings or online support groups that your potential members could join from the comfort of their own homes. Good luck with finding a solution!

1. What are some popular hotels in Detroit?

Some popular hotels in Detroit include the MGM Grand Detroit, The Westin Book Cadillac, and the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center.

2. What are some must-visit restaurants in Detroit?

Some must-visit restaurants in Detroit include Selden Standard, Corktown, and Grey Ghost Detroit for their delicious food and unique dining experiences.

3. Is it safe to travel to Detroit?

Yes, Detroit has made significant improvements in safety and crime rates in recent years. However, it is always important to exercise caution and be aware of your surroundings when traveling to any city.

4. What are some popular tourist attractions in Detroit?

Some popular tourist attractions in Detroit include the Detroit Institute of Arts, Belle Isle Park, and the Motown Museum. Additionally, sports fans can visit Comerica Park and Ford Field to catch a game.

5. What is the best time of year to visit Detroit?

The best time of year to visit Detroit is during the summer months (June-August) when the weather is warm and many outdoor events and festivals take place. However, Detroit also has a beautiful fall season with colorful foliage and mild temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Stroud
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • baigaj