• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality in Eagle, Idaho

In summary, Eagle, Idaho offers a variety of hospitality options, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campgrounds. These options are located near popular attractions such as Eagle Island State Park, the Boise River Greenbelt, and the World Center for Birds of Prey. There are also several pet-friendly options available and it is recommended to make reservations, especially during peak tourist seasons. Additionally, there are hospitality options near the Boise Airport, with some hotels even offering shuttle services.
ChefKelebel
Hi,

I may have a recruit to sign up in Eagle, Idaho. I'm wondering is there is any team training near there. I'm not even sure where this is? I'm from So. Cal. and this is a member from my cooking club's Mom, who attended a show last month and now wants to sign up. Yay!! My first recruit. In Idaho. Gulp!:eek:

If you could please let me know if there is any team training nearby, that would be great. Thanks so much!Sincerely,

Hi there! Congratulations on your first recruit! I'm not sure about specific team training near Eagle, Idaho, but I do know that there are plenty of resources available for new recruits, even if you're not physically located in the same area. You can always reach out to your upline or fellow team members for support and guidance. Also, don't forget about the training materials and resources provided by the company itself. Good luck with your new recruit!

1. What kind of hospitality options are available in Eagle, Idaho?

Eagle, Idaho offers a variety of hospitality options, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campgrounds. There are also several restaurants and bars that provide hospitality services.

2. What attractions are near the hospitality options in Eagle, Idaho?

Some popular attractions near the hospitality options in Eagle, Idaho include Eagle Island State Park, the Boise River Greenbelt, and the World Center for Birds of Prey. There are also several golf courses, wineries, and shopping centers nearby.

3. Are there any pet-friendly hospitality options in Eagle, Idaho?

Yes, there are several pet-friendly hospitality options in Eagle, Idaho. Many hotels, vacation rentals, and campgrounds allow pets, but it is always best to confirm with the specific accommodation before booking.

4. Is it necessary to make reservations for hospitality options in Eagle, Idaho?

It is recommended to make reservations for hospitality options in Eagle, Idaho, especially during peak tourist seasons. This ensures that you have a guaranteed place to stay and can also help you secure better rates.

5. Are there any hospitality options near the Boise Airport?

Yes, there are several hospitality options near the Boise Airport, which is only a short drive from Eagle, Idaho. Some hotels even offer shuttle services to and from the airport for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • susanr613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Janice Stroud