• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get Any to Order From Web Site?

In summary, people don't seem to be interested in email shows. They are more interested in buying items from shows or from sales leads.
milkangel
How on earth can any one in that fact get so meany oders from ther web site in cluding shows? i have had it out for a while and send out e-mails like for e-mail only people and no one wants any thing they look at it and thats it. What am i doing wrong? i know of someone that has had a very good success from it and i can not seem to have any luck at all with it. i want more sales every month if i do only 2 or 3 shows a month then i put up a catalog show for th e-mailers but still no luck. Any one have any idea of what to do? I really need ideas and suggestions PLEASE HELP ME:cry:

I haven't had any luck with email shows either. I've only had luck with a few outside orders and orders that went with shows. But it really helps to be able to say "Check out my website". You never know, people view the website, place their order in person and not tell you. I actually had a guest the other night say she went to my site but was at the show to order. So that felt good.

Most of my online orders are for shows or from sales leads that I get as a director. I get very few random orders from customers, but recently had a great response when I sent out an email that the outlet had been updated.

i try so meany times to get higher sales each month buti am having no luck in it so that is why i do catalog shows for the ones on my mail list on the web but no one yet has orderd. Any one please i need suggestions. PLEASE

You just have to be consistent - talk about your website at every show, put it in your email signature, and send an email monthly to your customers pointing them to your website for information (like recipes, etc.). And then, be sure to keep your website updated, at least monthly. Put info. on there that they will want to see, like recipes, tool tips, etc.

I think of the orders from my website as an "extra", too - it's an extra way of promoting myself in today's "e-commerce" world, and it's also a way to get extra orders every now and then. But, it's not my main source of business - that will always be the Cooking Show.

Thanks that is a very good way to put that

I tell my customers that they can order anytime and keep them updated on the outlet. I actually list the best things on it, not just telling them where to go since some won't bother. When I send a special email JUST regarding the outlet and offer to put one order in (and everyone shares shipping), I get a big response. I think I put in 4 or 5 orders in March for about $500 or so in orders?? People love not to have to do it themselves or put their credit card out there. Many of my customers are close enough for me to drop off their products or they pick them up. If I'm saving them on shipping (vs them having to pay $6 s/h for th $5 item they want), I still don't want to spend my money to drive all over delivering the products. They understand that though. I have a couple of delivery systems in place through friends and family :).I don't advertise an email show every month. Every once in awhile if I want sales, esp for promotions, I will give a discount or do a mystery host show (all over the phone and through email).Keep at it. It takes time to work up enough customers to find the online buyers. Also, promote wedding registries too.

1. How do I create an account on the Pampered Chef website?

To create an account on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Create Account" button at the top right corner of the homepage. Fill in your personal information, including name, email, and password. Then, click on the "Submit" button to complete the registration process.

2. Can I order products from the Pampered Chef website without hosting a party?

Yes, you can order products from our website without hosting a party. Simply browse our products and add them to your cart. You can also take advantage of our monthly specials and promotions without hosting a party.

3. How do I redeem a coupon code on the Pampered Chef website?

To redeem a coupon code on our website, add the desired products to your cart. Then, click on the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of the page. On the cart page, you will see a field to enter your coupon code. Once entered, click on the "Apply" button to see the discount reflected in your cart total.

4. Can I track my order on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can track your order on our website. Simply log into your account and click on the "My Orders" tab. Here, you will be able to view the status of your order and track its delivery.

5. What is the return policy for products purchased on the Pampered Chef website?

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from our website, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that customized or personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error in the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mtayloruh