• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found

In summary, Pandora is a music web-site, and you just create your account, no charge, and type in an artist or song, and it will create en entire radio playlist for you. You can create up to 100 seperate "stations" and listen to the music right over your computer.
mrssyvo
Have any of you heard of Pandora? It is a music web-site, and you just create your account, no charge, and type in an artist or song, and it will create en entire radio playlist for you, it plays right over your computer. You can create up to 100 seperate "stations" I am really enjoying it. Just a few minutes ago, I typed in Michael Card, and it plays Michael Card music, as well as music in the similar type and tone as his. Try it-

There for a minute I thought you were talking about the jewerly!! LOL I have one of the bracelets and love it, but haven't heard of the music web-site!

I love Pandora! I have it on my iPhone too. I've discovered lots of new music through it :)

Sounds nifty! I'll have to check it out! :)

I am gonna check it out tomorrow.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pandora!!! I listen to it everyday at work!! It is GREAT!!! I hate creating new stations b/c I am so busy giving songs a thumbs up or down that I get no work done, but I LOVE having a "custom-made" radio station...or however many you can have.
It is nice b/c I have stations created for my moods. You know the "moods", everyone has them, when your mellow, when you want to rock, etc. But I haven't created a dancing or singing type station (you know the song types you sing like crazy along w/ or just break out and dance) I don't have those b/c I am at work of course. But I LOVE Pandora!!! It is AWESOME!!!

I LOVE PANDORA, TOO!! It's the best website. I have it set so it comes on automatically when I log on to the internet at home, and I can even log on at work. THE BEST!!! :)

Cathy, How do you set it to come on when you boot your computer? Right now, I have to sign on-

I set Pandora as one of my home page tabs on IE (Internet Explorer 7.0), and I set it so that it remembers me when I open that page (cookies on my computer). My email program (Gmail) is one tab, PC.com is the 2nd tab, and Pandora is the 3rd! :)

What is "Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found"?

"Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found" is a website that offers a wide range of kitchen tools, accessories, and recipes for cooking and baking.

How do I place an order on "Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found"?

To place an order on "Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found", simply browse through the products and add the items you want to your cart. Then proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.

Can I track my order on "Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found"?

Yes, you can track your order on "Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found" by logging into your account and accessing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

Are there any discounts or promotions available on "Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found"?

Yes, "Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found" often offers discounts and promotions on select products. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on any current deals.

What is the return policy for "Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found"?

"Incredible New Web-Site I Have Found" offers a satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies