• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Figure Out Best Customers

In summary, PP does not currently have a way to get stats for past parties without going through all of the orders. There is a suggestion of starting a "Frequent Buyer's Club" or something similar.
Sheleeno
I'm trying to get stats from parties in the past. I wanna do something special for my regular customers and past hostesses. Is there an easier way to see the stats without going all the way through all my past party orders? Thanks!!

You could try running a "total items ordered history report" from PP. It breaks down everything you have sold by item number, but it also includes the name of who bought each item. At least that way you don't have to go through show by show and search for each customer. I don't know if there is an easier way of doing it. If there is, somebody please fill us in. Thanks!

What do you have in mind about the "preferred customer"?

Oh, I'm just planning on offering them a deeper discount than my regular customers. I have a lot of repeat buyers on a monthly basis because all of my friends are in the same circle. Here in Germany, the stores are limited so a lot of money goes into home based businesses. Good for me, but I'm sure those ladies are tired of seeing my face. LOL! Needless to say, I need to keep them interested and change up my shows quite a bit.

Thanks for the helpful info you all!!

Shelia - if you need to change up your shows, use theme shows. Death by Chocolate, Margaritaville, Potini, etc. There are tons of files on these types of show on this website. Sometimes when you advertize it as a theme show, more people attend. What I try to do is work the recipe so it is the same one I'm doing all month with maybe a twist or two.

Sheleeno said:
I'm trying to get stats from parties in the past. I wanna do something special for my regular customers and past hostesses. Is there an easier way to see the stats without going all the way through all my past party orders? Thanks!!
This is supposed to be a feature of the new P3. Last I heard, it didn't work.

Sheila, I'm going to come over after I take my son to his Dr's appt. I would suggest you start a "Frequent Buyer's Club" or something like that.

We'll talk more later!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
This is supposed to be a feature of the new P3. Last I heard, it didn't work.
Figures.

I would love a report that could give me all customers who purchased a TOTAL of x dollars since a specified date. PP currently only lets you search for order above a certain amount. But some repeat customers may place a lot of $25 orders, and those add up!

I'm with you, Ann. Just another of the weaknesses that I continually see in this product, unfortunately, only real geeks ever notice some of them.If you look in the thread about people taking laptops to shows, you'll see I already locked horns with someone over the stupid action keys in PP that don't correspond to any other accounting software IN THE WORLD...arrrrrgh...

Related to How to Figure Out Best Customers

1. How can I identify my best customers?

To identify your best customers, you can start by analyzing your sales data. Look for customers who consistently make large purchases or frequently buy from your company. You can also consider factors such as customer loyalty, referrals, and feedback to determine your best customers.

2. What are the benefits of identifying my best customers?

Identifying your best customers can help you better understand your target market and tailor your marketing efforts to their needs. It can also help you build stronger relationships with loyal customers and increase customer retention. Additionally, focusing on your best customers can lead to higher sales and profitability.

3. How often should I review and update my list of best customers?

It is recommended to review and update your list of best customers at least once a year. However, if you notice significant changes in your customer base or buying patterns, you may want to review your list more frequently to ensure your marketing efforts are still targeting the right audience.

4. Can I use tools or software to help me identify my best customers?

Yes, there are various customer relationship management (CRM) tools and software available that can help you analyze your customer data and identify your best customers. These tools can also provide insights and metrics to help you track customer behavior and make data-driven decisions.

5. How can I show appreciation to my best customers?

There are several ways to show appreciation to your best customers, such as offering exclusive discounts or rewards, sending personalized thank-you notes or gifts, and providing excellent customer service. You can also ask for their feedback and use it to improve your products or services to better meet their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CyndiWilliams