• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Create a Festive Display with Simple Additions Rectangle Platter?

In summary, the Simple Additions Holiday Fun set includes four ceramic appetizer plates, four coordinating spreaders, and a festive serving tray. All pieces are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and can be used for both hot and cold food items. However, the serving tray is not microwave safe and it is recommended to transfer food to a microwave-safe dish for heating. The set is versatile and can be used for other occasions besides the holidays, and can also be mixed and matched with other Simple Additions sets for a personalized look.
pamperedchefjunkie
I'll have to post a picture later, but I wanted to tell you about the cutest thing I did with my Simple Additions rectangle platter and stand. I put blue and white rocks that came packaged with little silver snowflakes in the platter. I finished it off with three votives. Then I made a cute little sign that said "Happy Holidays" to put in the sign holder. It turned out so pretty! Fun stuff to do with PC!

It sounds so cute..can't wait to see a picture!

i"d love to see a picture! I am completely clueless when it comes to being creative with Simple Additions....I just don't have that knack

Melinda

1. What is included in the Simple Additions Holiday Fun set?

The Simple Additions Holiday Fun set includes four ceramic appetizer plates, four coordinating spreaders, and a festive serving tray.

2. Are the pieces in the set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in the Simple Additions Holiday Fun set are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after use.

3. Can the set be used for both hot and cold food items?

Yes, the ceramic plates and spreaders are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold food items.

4. Is the serving tray microwave safe?

No, the serving tray is not microwave safe. It is recommended to transfer food from the serving tray to a microwave-safe dish for heating.

5. Can the set be used for other occasions besides the holidays?

Yes, the Simple Additions Holiday Fun set is designed with a festive holiday theme, but the pieces can be used for any occasion and can be mixed and matched with other Simple Additions sets for a customized look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gourmet Girl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • ChefBeckyD