• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Present a District-Wide School Fundraiser Proposal?

In summary, the fundraiser for the senior class has the potential to expand district-wide and the speaker will be presenting to the school committee to gain permission. They plan to emphasize the quality of their products and the opportunity to involve the entire school community in the fundraiser. The speaker is also excited about potentially teaching cooking skills to the seniors. They also plan to mention the ease of online ordering and the low overhead costs. Unfortunately, the fundraiser will still only be for the senior class, but with promotional materials for all grades.
ChefMary412
So, the fundrasier that I was going to do for the senior class might be getting bigger. The woman in charge wants to have it be district wide... grades Pre-K through 12!! I have to go in front of the school committee... what do I say there? I have not had to ask "permission" before! I am excited though.

I would point out that our products are quality and come with a guarantee.. they are things that the families can use in the kitchen. Not cheap wrapping paper that is over priced etc. not to put down those fundraisers.. Let them know you have supported other fundraisers.. but the school can feel good providing wonderful kitchen products that will help the cook prepare meals. You could also offer to teach the seniors a dish or two to help them learn how to cook if you like.. what a great idea!!! Good luck.

Also mention that they're getting the same everyday catalog, not a marked up version with only selected items (like Tupperware.) The ease of ordering online is another advantage. And no/low overhead - just copies and catalogs.

thanks for the help! I actually misread the email from the woman in charge. She still wants to do the fundrasier for the senior class only.... but gives flyers with kids at all grades, to help promote it. Oh well... still will be a good one!

Hi there! Congratulations on your fundraiser potentially expanding to a district-wide event! That is an amazing opportunity to raise even more funds for the senior class. When speaking to the school committee, I would focus on the success of your previous fundraisers and the positive impact they have had on the senior class. You can also highlight the potential for this event to benefit not just one grade, but the entire district. Be sure to mention the specific details of the fundraiser and how it will be organized, as well as any potential partnerships with other organizations or businesses. Overall, convey your enthusiasm and passion for this fundraiser and the positive impact it can have on the entire school community. Best of luck with your presentation!

Related to How Should I Present a District-Wide School Fundraiser Proposal?

1. What is the "School Fundraiser Got Bigger!" program all about?

The "School Fundraiser Got Bigger!" program is a fundraising opportunity for schools to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. It provides a fun and easy way for schools to earn money while also promoting healthy eating and cooking skills.

2. How does the program work?

Schools can sign up for the program and receive a fundraising kit with Pampered Chef products to sell. They can then promote the fundraiser to students, parents, and the community. A portion of the sales will be donated back to the school.

3. Are there any costs or fees associated with the program?

No, there are no costs or fees for schools to participate in the "School Fundraiser Got Bigger!" program. The fundraising kit is provided free of charge and there are no hidden fees.

4. Can schools choose which Pampered Chef products to sell?

Yes, schools can choose from a variety of Pampered Chef products to sell in their fundraiser. The fundraising kit includes a selection of popular products, but schools can also customize their orders to include specific products they think will be most appealing to their supporters.

5. How much money can schools earn through this program?

The amount of money schools can earn through the "School Fundraiser Got Bigger!" program varies depending on the sales generated. On average, schools earn 15-20% of the total sales. However, the more products sold, the higher the percentage of sales the school will receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jessneeley
  • Tonya Sue