• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Features Can Show on Your Pws?

In summary, the number of features that can be displayed on a PWS varies depending on the model and manufacturer, with some models able to display up to 10 features and others able to display more than 20. The types of features commonly displayed on a PWS include temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, rainfall, and barometric pressure, with some models also able to display additional features such as UV index and solar radiation. While there is typically a limit to the number of features that can be shown at one time on a PWS, some models have the ability to cycle through multiple screens to display a larger number of features. PWS models also often allow for customization of the displayed features, including the ability to choose which features
minirottie
I can only get 3 or 4 to show up..is this normal? I keep clicking the box to have it show on my homepage, but it only is showing 3 of the 6 I have.

Hmmm, I think I can do 5 at a time...

This is driving me crazy...it will only show 3!!

The features section is limited by the number of characters. I understand your frustration!

If you make the feature titles really short, then all 5 should show.

One of the reasons I cancelled my PWS - for a while there I was putting other items (extra recipes, tips, etc) in my "calendar' section.
Maybe they have fixed the timeout problem - I seemed to have customers that would take quite a while to shop and their orders always went to a home office contact, not my PWS, because the sites time out after a while.

Anyway - keep your titles really short and more will show up. I think ChefBeckyD is correct about the 5 limit.

Hi there! It's great that you are trying to showcase your products on your homepage. It's possible that there may be a limit to the number of products that can be displayed on your homepage. Have you tried reaching out to the technical support team for assistance? They may be able to provide more information on the issue and help you troubleshoot. In the meantime, you can also try rearranging the products or removing some to see if that helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Related to How Many Features Can Show on Your Pws?

1. How many features can be displayed on a PWS?

The number of features that can be displayed on a PWS (Personal Weather Station) depends on the specific model and manufacturer. Some PWS models can display up to 10 features, while others may have the capability to display more than 20 features.

2. What types of features can be shown on a PWS?

The types of features that can be displayed on a PWS vary, but commonly include temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction, rainfall, and barometric pressure. Some PWS models may also have the ability to display additional features such as UV index and solar radiation.

3. Is there a limit to the number of features that can be shown at one time on a PWS?

Yes, there is typically a limit to the number of features that can be shown at one time on a PWS. This limit is usually determined by the size and layout of the PWS display screen. However, some PWS models may have the ability to cycle through multiple screens to display a larger number of features.

4. Can I customize the features that are shown on my PWS?

Yes, many PWS models allow for customization of the displayed features. This may include the ability to choose which features are shown, as well as the order and layout of the features on the display screen.

5. Are there any additional features that can be added to a PWS?

Some PWS models have the capability to connect to additional sensors and accessories, allowing for the display of more features. These may include sensors for soil moisture, leaf wetness, and additional weather data. However, it is important to check the compatibility of these accessories with your specific PWS model.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • RMDave
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedDor