• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Check Show Attendance on Pws?

In summary, to check show attendance on Pws, log in to your account and go to the "Analytics" section. From there, you can view data on the total number of attendees and demographic information. You can also see attendance for a specific show by selecting it in the "Analytics" section. Pws allows for tracking of multiple shows and the attendance data is updated in real-time. Additionally, you can export the data in different formats for record-keeping or analysis purposes.
Katiek77
I just put in my first show on my new PWS. How can I check to see who can come and who RSVP'd? Thanks so much.
Katie

When you check on the guest list you will see a check mark if people say they will attend. It will also tell "sorry" if they can not. Also, you can see if the email has even been opened.

To check who can come and who has RSVP'd for your show on your new PWS, you can follow these steps:1. Log into your PWS account.2. Click on the "Shows" tab in the top menu.3. Find the show you just created and click on it.4. This will take you to the show page where you can see all the details of your show.5. In the top right corner, click on the "RSVPs" button.6. This will show you a list of all the people who have RSVP'd for your show.7. You can scroll through the list to see who is attending and who is not.8. If you want to see more details about a specific RSVP, you can click on their name to view their contact information.9. To see who can come to your show, you can click on the "Guest List" button in the top right corner.10. This will show you a list of all the people who have been invited to your show.11. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to search for specific guests by name or email address.12. You can also click on the "Export" button to download a spreadsheet of your guest list and RSVPs.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

1. How can I check show attendance on Pws?

To check show attendance on Pws, you can log in to your Pws account and navigate to the "Analytics" section. Here, you will find data on your show attendance, including total number of attendees and demographic information.

2. Is there a way to see how many people attended my specific show on Pws?

Yes, you can view the attendance for a specific show on Pws by going to the "Analytics" section and selecting the show you want to view data for. This will provide you with detailed information on the attendance for that particular show.

3. Can I track the attendance for multiple shows on Pws?

Absolutely. Pws allows you to track the attendance for multiple shows by providing an overall view in the "Analytics" section, as well as the option to view data for individual shows.

4. Will the attendance data on Pws be updated in real-time?

Yes, the attendance data on Pws is updated in real-time. This means that you can view the most accurate and up-to-date information on the number of attendees for your shows at any given time.

5. Can I export the attendance data from Pws for my records?

Yes, you can export the attendance data from Pws in various formats, such as CSV or PDF. This allows you to keep a record of your show attendance for future reference or analysis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • CAPCnewbie