• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long for Host to Get Products?

In summary, the hosts recommends giving it two weeks for products to arrive after the show has closed, but many have experienced quicker shipping times of just a few days. It is also recommended to check the shipment status on Consultant's Corner for updates and tracking information. Home Office has worked to improve shipping times and most orders are now shipped within 2 business days. It is always better to err on the side of caution and give a longer estimated arrival time, as it allows for potential delays and gives the host time to sort and deliver orders without pressure.
ashkay
My host is asking me a real simple question, and I can't give her a quick answer. How long form the time we close the show until she gets the products?

I think that it's safest to say "give it 2 weeks for products to be at your door once we've closed the show"....but I closed a show & submitted it on Sunday and saw that it had shipped the very next day, awesome!

I believe that for special events (like Christmas shopping, Mother's Day items, etc.) that Pampered Chef states if you get orders in by a certain date, it will ship in order to arrive by a certain date so that everyone can get their stuff in time.

Home office has always recomended to tell our host two weeks. Last year there were a few struggles with shippments being received in a timely manner. Home office worked dilegently to fix this problem and since then has been AMAZING with shipping. Most orders are now shipped within 2 businesses days from the time they are received. I know that here where I live I can then count on UPS taking 3 business days after the order is shipped.

You can go to consultants Corner, click My Business, scroll down to Shipment Status and here you fill see if your order has been filled and if it has been shipped. If it has been, there will also be a tracking number that you can click on and it will link you to UPS where you can get an estimated arrival date.

Hugh Thanks to Home Office for making our business run so smoothly!!!

I say 2 weeksI tell everyone about 7-10 business days (I think it sounds better than 2 weeks), so that when it gets there sooner, (which I have found like all of you have stated) they are excited! I think to go on the side of caution is better, even though I too have experienced the quick 3 day deliveries. I also don't like to say too early because if it comes later they are really not happy. Further, it gives the host time to sort the orders and make deliveries without too much pressure!

It's always a good idea to SAY it'll take longer than it really will. Like you all have said, then they're REALLY impressed when it's just a few days. The last 3 shows I submitted (including one from yesterday) shipped out the SAME day! That's amazing. I'm in a Chicago suburb, so we're really close to the home office, but I often get my stuff the day after it ships out. And I 've had good luck with hosts getting the products out to their guests quickly too!

1. How long does it take for a host to receive their products after a Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef orders typically ship within 3-5 business days after the party is submitted. Once shipped, delivery times vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Most orders arrive within 7-10 business days.

2. Can a host receive their products before the estimated delivery date?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the shipping process and cannot guarantee delivery before the estimated date. However, if you have any concerns about the delivery of your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Will all of the products be shipped together or separately?

Depending on availability, products may be shipped separately. However, rest assured that you will not be charged any additional shipping fees if your order is split into multiple shipments.

4. Can a host track their order while it is being shipped?

Yes, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

5. What should a host do if their order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to track your package and ensure it is delivered to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray