• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Products Aren't Showing up Until 8/10?

In summary, the new PC Newswire reporting suggests that people are unhappy with how short the lead time is to learn about new products before they can be used at shows. People also mention the August 4th launch date as a time when they would like the lead time to be shorter. Additionally, people mention that they are used to playing with new products after they receive them, and that 3 weeks is not long enough.
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
(read in this week's PC Newswire)I'm unhappy at how every season, they seem to give us a shorter and shorter lead time to learn to use new products before we should be able to use them at shows. :(ETA: I get that we have until 7/31 to earn them, so 8/10 is actually pretty quick, but I really wish they would go back to having Sell-A-Thon a month earlier, so we can really play with the new products and be prepared for the new season.

Remember that thesecond Fall Launch isn't until Aug 4 so that's just a week later and hopefully they will start arriving a few days early like they have in the past. Remember when directors got their things earlier than their teams so we could share the excitement with them... It was another perk of directorship that encouraged team members to want to promote.

Too true, Beth.It will all work out. I just don't have 2 weeks in August to exclusively focus on learning new products, and it makes me a bit panicky to think about having to talk about them at September shows without adequate lead time.

I hear you. I have always hated change over.

In Canada we have only one conference (august 11) and that is when the products are revealed. The boxes then need to be shipped so we would not get them before 17th (for me) and maybe later for others in the far north. The host/guest understand, you just need to be honest and tell them that you haven't had enough 'playing around' time... same as the new consultant at her first show....

Remember too that some people got their products while they were sitting at Spring Launch so they may show up earlier for you. I look at it this way, 21 days of learning the new "toys" is a bit tight. So take the tools that seem to be a bit tricky and concentrate on those. Most of our tools are user friendly and easy to master rather quickly. I mean, if they introduce a new glass container with lid or a new set of spoons, you certainly will not have to worry about using those. A new microwave product or maybe a new type of slicer, yeah, you would want to practice not burning down your home or slicing off fingers. You will have time. You will be fine.

Look at it this way.....now you don't have to keep quiet about the new products as long! I know how folks struggle with that. ;) By that, I mean, you are encouraged to not brag about the new products until you are booking those months- so that your current shows don't slip, or you end up with an empty August for bookings because folks want to wait for the new catalog. I know some of you don't have that problem because you are booked well out, but I think it's safe to say a good majority (at least on here) do NOT have that problem usually.And once you get the products, you are going to be playing with them alot anyway. it's our nature! We get new stuff and we want to play and fiddle with it. 3 weeks is nothing.

Related to Fall Products Aren't Showing up Until 8/10?

1. Why aren't the fall products showing up until 8/10?

The fall products are not showing up until 8/10 because that is the official launch date for our fall collection. We want to make sure that all of our consultants have the products in stock and are ready to showcase them to their customers.

2. Can I still purchase fall products before 8/10?

No, unfortunately the fall products will not be available for purchase until 8/10. This is to ensure that all consultants have the products available for their customers at the same time.

3. Will the fall products be available online before 8/10?

No, the fall products will not be available for purchase online until 8/10. This is to maintain fairness for all consultants and their customers.

4. Can I pre-order the fall products before 8/10?

Sorry, there is no option for pre-ordering the fall products. They will be available for purchase on 8/10 when the collection officially launches.

5. Can I still host a fall product party before 8/10?

Yes, you can still host a fall product party before 8/10. However, the products will not be available for purchase until the official launch date. This will give your guests a sneak peek at the new collection and you can take pre-orders for when the products become available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • ChefBeckyD