• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Far in Advance to Mail Out Invites

In summary, it is recommended to send out invitations for a Pampered Chef party 2-3 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to RSVP and plan. However, invitations can be sent earlier, but guests may forget about the party if it is too far in advance. It is also possible to send out invitations less than 2 weeks before the party, but it is important to follow up with guests to confirm their attendance. If there are guests who live far away and need to make travel arrangements, it is best to send their invitations 3-4 weeks in advance. While physical invitations are encouraged, it is acceptable to email or text them as well, as long as follow-up communication is done to confirm attendance.
pletcherdee
Hi folks,

Any advice on how far in advance I should send out invites. I'm planning my first "real" party--and want to do it right. I will be sending them out for my host. Don't want to send them too soon that they will be forgotten, but don't want to send them too late, either. Just thought someone with more experience (which would be just about anyone on this sight!) might have some input.

Thanks!

:D

I send mine out 2-2 1/2 weeks before. If there is a holiday coming up I might send it a little sooner so that the PC show is the first to get scheduled around that holiday. Such as, I have a show the day before Father's Day and wanted to make sure people were open so I sent the invites out the other day, almost 3 weeks in advance.

2-2 1/2 weeks sounds good to me too. Then have your host call everyone the day before to remind them.

1. How far in advance should I mail out invites for a Pampered Chef party?

We recommend sending out your invites at least 2-3 weeks before the party date to give your guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly.

2. Can I send out invites earlier than 2-3 weeks before the party?

Yes, you can definitely send out invites earlier if you prefer. However, keep in mind that some guests may forget about the party if it is too far in advance.

3. Is it okay to send out invites less than 2 weeks before the party?

While we recommend sending out invites at least 2-3 weeks in advance, you can still send them out if you only have a week or less before the party. Just be sure to follow up with your guests to confirm their attendance.

4. What if I have guests who live far away? Should I send their invites earlier?

If you have guests who live far away and will need to make travel arrangements, it's a good idea to send their invites a little earlier, at least 3-4 weeks in advance.

5. Can I email or text invites instead of mailing them out?

While we encourage sending out physical invites, we understand that digital invites can be more convenient. Just make sure to follow up with your guests to ensure they received the invite and to confirm their attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • leannvv