• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How far in advance to mail out invites

pletcherdee

Mar 24, 2006
Hi folks,

Any advice on how far in advance I should send out invites. I'm planning my first "real" party--and want to do it right. I will be sending them out for my host. Don't want to send them too soon that they will be forgotten, but don't want to send them too late, either. Just thought someone with more experience (which would be just about anyone on this sight!) might have some input.

Thanks!

:D

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I send mine out 2-2 1/2 weeks before. If there is a holiday coming up I might send it a little sooner so that the PC show is the first to get scheduled around that holiday. Such as, I have a show the day before Father's Day and wanted to make sure people were open so I sent the invites out the other day, almost 3 weeks in advance.

chef.katie

Mar 6, 2006
2-2 1/2 weeks sounds good to me too. Then have your host call everyone the day before to remind them.