• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Far in Advance Do You Send Out Show Invites?

In summary, it is recommended to send out show invites 2-3 weeks before the scheduled date of the show. Sending them out too early can result in guests forgetting or making other plans. It is acceptable to send invites via electronic means, but follow up with a personal invitation or phone call. For last-minute guests, reach out personally to ensure they have enough time to plan. It is also a good idea to send out reminders a few days before the show to remind guests and give a final opportunity to RSVP.
leannvv
How far in advance do you send out show invites?

I'm new.. but so far I've been told to have the hostess send them out 2 weeks in advance-- that way they have plenty of time to plan.

I send them out 5-7 days before.

I find if I send them out before then, people tend to forget and they get buried with all the other pieces of mail they may leave around.

Kelly :)

Two weeks. Sometimes postcards take longer to travel through the mail system (I wonder if they fall behind a machine) so you should plan more time for them to arrive than you would a letter.

The reminder phone call (made by your Host or you) will keep people from forgetting the event. I mail the invitations and make the phone call.

I was told to send out invites at least 2 weeks before the show also because postcards travel slower than letters. I'm going to be starting to send invites for my hosts now so I'm hoping I see a nice improvement in attendance and shows.

1. How far in advance should I send out show invites?

It is recommended to send out show invites 2-3 weeks before the scheduled date of the show. This gives your guests enough time to RSVP and plan for the event.

2. Can I send out show invites too early?

Yes, sending out show invites too far in advance can result in your guests forgetting about the event or making other plans. Stick to the 2-3 week timeframe for the best turnout.

3. Is it okay to send out show invites via email or social media?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to send out show invites through electronic means. Just make sure to follow up with a personal invitation or phone call to ensure your guests have received the invite.

4. What if I have last-minute guests I want to invite?

If you have last-minute guests you would like to invite, it is best to reach out to them personally and ask if they would like to attend. This will help ensure they have enough time to plan for the event.

5. Should I send out reminders for the show?

Yes, it is a good idea to send out reminders a few days before the show to remind your guests of the event and any important details. This can also serve as a final opportunity for guests to RSVP if they have not already done so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies