• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Invites Are You or Your Host Sending Out? Are You Using

In summary, it is recommended to send out 20-30 invites for a successful Pampered Chef party. Electronic invites can be used to save time and money, with no limit on the number of invites that can be sent. The consultant typically sends out 20-30 invites, but can accommodate larger guest lists. Customization of invites is also possible with the consultant's assistance.
StephsKitchen
How many invites are you or your host sending out?

Are you using post card invites or the mini catalog?

Thank you!

Stephanie

Re: Inivtes??I do a full page invite with a mini-catalog in an envelope. It costs more, but I know people are getting them. I know the mini-catalog has increased my sales. Not only at my shows but in the online orders I am getting.

Re: Inivtes??How many do you send out for each show?

Re: Inivtes??I ask the host to give me 40 names and addresses, but I usually end up with about 15-20. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Re: Inivtes??I send out the Mini in an envelope with a flyer invite - attached

I usually get 30'ish, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Attachments

• full page invite.doc
    43 KB · Views: 363

1. How many invites should I send out for my Pampered Chef party?

We recommend sending out at least 20-30 invites for your Pampered Chef party. This will ensure a good turnout and give you a chance to reach a wide range of potential guests.

2. Can I use electronic invites for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can definitely use electronic invites for your Pampered Chef party. This can save time and money, and also make it easier for guests to RSVP.

3. Is there a limit to how many invites I can send out for my Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no limit to how many invites you can send out for your Pampered Chef party. The more invites you send, the better chance you have of a successful party!

4. How many invites should I expect my Pampered Chef consultant to send out?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will typically send out 20-30 invites for your party. However, if you have a larger guest list, they may be able to send out more.

5. Can I customize the invites for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize the invites for your Pampered Chef party with your consultant's help. This can include adding your own personal message or details about the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonimabbott
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies