• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Filling Out Invites: Hosts' Contact Info or Yours? Tips & Advice

In summary, Janezapchef recommends putting the hosts' email address on the postcard invitations, and putting contact information on the label. She has seen a $50 increase in her show average since starting to use the minis, and is considering trying the mini catty.
Mel92504
Gold Member
I've just started filling out the invites for hosts...do you put the hosts' phone & email, or yours, or both?

What do you find is appropriate & effective?

Are you using labels (I hope!!) because that would be an awful lot of writing!!! :) I put the hosts phone number on the labels I use and for the flyer/invitations I do with the minis.

This is actually my first show filling out the invites. She only gave me email addresses for all her guests except about 5, so hand writing them is not such a problem here. I will def use labels in the future though. Do you put any of your contact info on the invite?btw...have you seen enough response to using the minis to justify the cost? when did you start using them?

I have been using the minis for just over a month, and I've seen at least a $50 increase in my show average so far. I'm sure it will continue to go up. I'm confused with your question, is it asking if you should put your email on the evites or actual invitations?

Mel92504 said:
This is actually my first show filling out the invites. She only gave me email addresses for all her guests except about 5, so hand writing them is not such a problem here. I will def use labels in the future though. Do you put any of your contact info on the invite?

btw...have you seen enough response to using the minis to justify the cost? when did you start using them?

Mel - I am seeing a great response to the mini! My past 2 shows have had over 20 in attendance, and both of those had about 35 on their invite list!

As far as my info - I put a label on the mini catalog (where you would put the return address anyway. It's the same label I use for catalogs, so it has all of my contact info on it. I've gotten a couple bookings before shows by having it there!

The label I put on my invites is big enough to put the host info and then put something like............

Unable to attend? Enter your hosts name when shopping online at pamperechef.biz....... All orders placed by (enter date here) will count for her show.

janezapchef said:
I have been using the minis for just over a month, and I've seen at least a $50 increase in my show average so far. I'm sure it will continue to go up. I'm confused with your question, is it asking if you should put your email on the evites or actual invitations?[/QUOTE]

The Post card invitations.

Thanks to all for your expertise!

janezapchef said:
I have been using the minis for just over a month, and I've seen at least a $50 increase in my show average so far. I'm sure it will continue to go up. I'm confused with your question, is it asking if you should put your email on the evites or actual invitations?

Really? How many do you order at a time on supply?

I print the host info onto the postcard invites. I'll attach the template.

I haven't tried the mini catty yet. I might try that.

Attachments

• PC_Invite_Template.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 498
I put my info on the label and if you can't attend, etc. I'll attach it here

Attachments

• HOST LABELS.doc
    57 KB · Views: 491
thanks so much for the templates...great to see what works for other consultants!

Related to Filling Out Invites: Hosts' Contact Info or Yours? Tips & Advice

What information do I need to include on an invite?

When filling out invites, it's important to include the event date and time, location, RSVP information, and any special instructions or details. You may also want to include a brief description of the event or theme.

Can I personalize the invites with my own message or design?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable invites that allow you to add your own personal message and choose from a variety of designs. This makes it easy to create invites that match the style of your event.

Do I need to include a menu on the invites?

It's not necessary to include a full menu on the invites, but it can be helpful to mention any special dishes or dietary options that will be available. This can also help guests plan their RSVP and any food contributions they may want to bring.

How far in advance should I send out the invites?

It's best to send out invites at least 2-3 weeks before the event date. This allows your guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements. For larger events or during busy seasons, you may want to send them out even earlier.

What should I do if I need to make changes to the invite after I've already sent them out?

If you need to make changes to the invite after it has been sent out, you can either send a follow-up message with the updated information or contact guests directly. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance with making changes to your invites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
baychef
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • flemings99