• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Track Host Coaching, Follow Ups, Etc?

In summary, PP is a calendar, Outlook is used to track appointments, and a kitchen consultant planner is used to keep track of paperwork and information for shows.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Do you use PP, Outlook, a calendar? I've been experimenting on what works best for me. I think my next step is redesigning my "Host Information" sheet (which I designed myself anyway cause I wanted it specific to how I do things) and adding a block in the upper right to track the dates I need to do each step. But, as always, I hate to reinvent the wheel so I'm wondering if any of you have struggled with this and found any great solutions?

I have done some through the PP alerts. But mostly I just relay pn myself remembering to do it when it is needed- which is NOT a good system at all!

I've been using the action items in Pampered Partner. It's the only way I can keep up with things. It does take a little longer to enter them in the system but it allows me to keep good notes. If I'm going to be having a day of appointments, I print out my action items and bring it with me in case of any down time in between.

Did you know....you can set your action reminders to be the same for all shows ex: 12 days bef. show. 10 days after show. Then when you book a show (from a show)just click on set action reminders and you are done.
I used to use this alot but am no on my Comp. every day so it wasn't working for me anymore.

go to update, then default reminder settings

hth

I use my PC planner and write in the name and number, and reason I'm calling so I don't forget!

I don't find PP that great for me since I only open it when I am working on a show or paperwork - I just got an old version of ACT on ebay so I am hoping that might help

I write everything in my Kitchen Consultant Planner...

1. How do I keep track of my host coaching efforts?

At Pampered Chef, we recommend using a customer relationship management (CRM) tool to track your host coaching activities. This could be a paper planner or a digital platform such as Google Sheets, Trello, or Asana. You can organize your contacts, schedule follow-ups, and set reminders for important tasks.

2. How often should I follow up with my host?

It's important to follow up with your host regularly, but not too frequently. We recommend sending a follow-up message or call after the initial booking to confirm the details and answer any questions. Then, follow up again a week before the party to remind them and provide any necessary information. You can also follow up after the party to thank them and discuss potential future parties.

3. What should I include in my host coaching messages?

When communicating with your host, be sure to include all the necessary details such as the date, time, and location of the party. You can also provide them with a party planning checklist and any important updates or promotions. Additionally, personalize your messages and make them feel special by mentioning something specific about their party or interests.

4. How can I track my follow-up results?

Tracking your follow-up results is crucial for evaluating the effectiveness of your host coaching efforts. You can use your CRM tool to note the responses from your host, such as if they confirmed their attendance or if they have any additional questions. This will also help you keep track of any follow-up tasks you need to complete.

5. Is there a preferred method for host coaching?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in using a multi-channel approach for host coaching. This includes a combination of phone calls, text messages, emails, and even in-person interactions. This allows you to reach your host in different ways and increase the chances of them responding. However, it's important to respect your host's preferred method of communication and adjust accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankeeinontario
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
Replies