• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tracking Document for Coaching

In summary, Melinda is using a customized form to track her host coaching calls, and she charges $25 for the service.
yankeeinontario
Silver Member
I just finished booking my 9th show for November, with a goal of 12. Does anyone have a "tracking sheet" or document that you use to help you keep track of hostess coaching? Just thought I'd ask before I reinvent the wheel!

I have a 3-ring binder that I keep these in... one for each host. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Host Information Card.pdf
    34 KB · Views: 428
Wow! What a beautiful document! Thank you. Printing these right away. Now, does anyone else have a master sheet that they use to track all shows for the month on one page?

This is completely tailored to me and what I do. I need to change it up because I send out the invites for my hosts now and it doesn't reflect that. It can at least give you a start.

Attachments

• Host coaching timeline.pdf
    42.4 KB · Views: 553
Colleen - Thank you! I LOVE your version better than the one i have

dns2202 said:
Colleen - Thank you! I LOVE your version better than the one i have

Thank you, thank you... but I can't take credit. That's the one that HO used to have in the old recipe for success... :) What I like about it it that it lists thoroughly what needs to be covered in each call.

I took the Home Office provided host information form, and customized my tasks in Pampered Partner (with the similar timelines like you showed), and then I typed the info for that coaching call into the field in Pampered Partner so that when I print my to do's it prints that out. I try to remove as much paper as possible off of my desk and be as electronics as possible - and try to utilize all the features of pampered partner plus that I can. I found that customizing the task list made things more portable for me when I wind up making phone calls from my kids practices and activiites, waiting for pick ups, etc.

Melinda

Ok, I am going to take the plunge for a couple of months and mail the invites. Does anyone have a cute form to give to the hostess to give me names? And how does everyone handle postage? I was thinking I would stress emails first, then offer to mail the invites at my expense if she gives me 40 names, if not she reimburses me. Does this sound too complicated?

Here is my guest list and letter that I give with the guest list.

And my host always pays postage. I charge $25 for the groceries and invitations. So they are getting the best deal with more names!!!

Attachments

• Guest List 2008.doc
    78 KB · Views: 408
  • host letter 2008 send with guest list.doc
    50 KB · Views: 571

Related to Need Tracking Document for Coaching

What is a Need Tracking Document for Coaching?

A Need Tracking Document for Coaching is a tool used by coaches to keep track of the specific needs and goals of their clients. It helps coaches stay organized and focused on their clients' progress and areas for improvement.

How do I create a Need Tracking Document for Coaching?

Creating a Need Tracking Document for Coaching is a simple process. The key is to gather all necessary information about your client, including their goals, challenges, and progress. Then, organize this information into a clear and easy-to-follow document.

What information should be included in a Need Tracking Document for Coaching?

A Need Tracking Document for Coaching should include the client's basic information, such as name and contact information, as well as their goals, challenges, and progress. It should also include any relevant notes or observations made during coaching sessions.

How often should a Need Tracking Document for Coaching be updated?

A Need Tracking Document for Coaching should be updated regularly, ideally after each coaching session. This ensures that all information is current and relevant, and allows coaches to track their clients' progress over time.

Can a Need Tracking Document for Coaching be shared with the client?

Yes, a Need Tracking Document for Coaching can be shared with the client. In fact, it can be a valuable tool for communication and collaboration between the coach and client. However, it is important to obtain the client's consent before sharing any personal information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • cheflorraine