• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Use the Additional Rewards from My Mom's Mystery Host Open House?

In summary, the individual had a Mystery Host Open House in which their mom won and earned $25 in free products and one 20% off item. They now have outside orders that will put their mom above the $300 mark, earning her an additional $40 in free products and a 50% off item. The individual is wondering how to use these rewards and is considering adding themselves or a family member as a co-host. They are seeking advice on how to do this and have been reminded that the 20% off discount is unlimited. They will need to contact customer service for more information on adding a co-host and using the rewards.
apriljc
I have a question. I had a Mystery Host Open House and my Mom was the winner. Well she ended up having $25 in free products and one 20% off item. She used them, and now I have some more out side orders that will put her above the $300 mark so now she get $40 in free products and one 1/2 item. Well she told me I could use them but how do I do this? Should I put myself or one of my family members as the co host and how do I do that?
Thanks for listening.

You can just keep it on her order and pay the difference if there is anything to be paid.

Thsnks Kristen. I put it in PP that way but than I thought I had better ask the greate ones.

apriljc said:
I have a question. I had a Mystery Host Open House and my Mom was the winner. Well she ended up having $25 in free products and one 20% off item.

FYI--the % discount is UNLIMITED. She can get as much as she wants, not just one item. I just wanted to make sure you knew that.

Hi there! Congratulations on your Mystery Host Open House and your mom being the lucky winner! It sounds like she had a great time using her free products and 20% off item. As for your question, you have a couple of options for using the additional rewards your mom earned. You could either add yourself or a family member as a co-host and have them place the orders using the rewards, or you could use the rewards yourself by placing orders for your customers and using the rewards as a discount. Either way, you will need to contact Pampered Chef's customer service to have the rewards applied to your account. They can also provide you with more information on how to add a co-host if you choose to go that route. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. How do I place an order with Pampered Chef?

To place an order with Pampered Chef, you can either order online through our website or through a consultant. If you choose to order through a consultant, they can assist you with placing your order and provide personalized recommendations.

2. Can I change or cancel an order once it has been placed?

If you need to change or cancel an order, please contact your consultant or our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but changes or cancellations may not be possible if the order has already been processed or shipped.

3. How do I redeem a discount or promo code?

To redeem a discount or promo code, simply enter the code at checkout on our website or provide it to your consultant when placing your order. Please note that only one discount or promo code can be used per order.

4. Can I add items to an existing order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to add items to an existing order. If you would like to purchase additional items, you will need to place a new order either online or through your consultant.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Delivery times may vary depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. Most orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You can track the status of your order by logging into your account on our website or contacting your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • naekelsey