• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Order From Director Store???

In summary, to access the Director Store, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant with a Director title. Log in to your consultant account and click on the "Director Store" tab in the top navigation menu. To place an order in the Director Store, click on the "Products" tab and select "Director Store" from the drop-down menu. You can use your consultant discount of 25% on all products in the Director Store. The Director Store is only available for personal orders, not customer orders. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 3-5 business days, and you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
TammyJo
I just promoted to Director as of Jan 1 and I have heard there is a special store that directors can order from was wondering how do I order from the director store.:confused:

Go to VIP and there will be an extra link to it.

Thanks alot!!!:D

Related to How Do I Order From Director Store???

1. How do I access the Director Store?

To access the Director Store, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant with a Director title. Log in to your consultant account and click on the "Director Store" tab in the top navigation menu. If you do not see this tab, you do not have access to the Director Store.

2. How do I place an order in the Director Store?

To place an order in the Director Store, click on the "Products" tab in the top navigation menu and then select "Director Store" from the drop-down menu. Browse the available products and add them to your cart. When you are ready to check out, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the page and follow the prompts to complete your order.

3. Can I use my consultant discount in the Director Store?

Yes, as a consultant with a Director title, you are eligible for a 25% discount on all products in the Director Store. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Can I place an order for my customers in the Director Store?

No, the Director Store is only available for personal orders. If you would like to place an order for a customer, you can do so through your consultant account on the main Pampered Chef website.

5. How long will it take for my order from the Director Store to arrive?

Orders from the Director Store are typically processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on your location. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mark Kilby