• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I attach a document to my post?

In summary, "Ok, I Give Up! Help!" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that offers easy and delicious recipes for those with limited time or cooking experience. It includes a variety of recipes for main dishes, sides, desserts, and breakfast ideas that are quick and simple to make. These recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and ingredients that are easy to find at most grocery stores. The cookbook also includes tips for substitution and caters to different dietary needs. Nutritional information is also provided for each recipe.
julesh
I've searched and can't figure out how to attach a document to my post. Could someone point me to the instructions? TIA!!

Jules

julesh said:
I've searched and can't figure out how to attach a document to my post. Could someone point me to the instructions? TIA!!

Jules

You have to click on "Go Advanced" .....and then scroll down on the page, and below Additional Options, click on Manage Attachments. Click on browse next to the first field, and locate the document that you want to upload. Click upload, and then when it finishes, close that window...and on the main thread window, you should see the attachment listed.

Thanks so much, Jennifer!

What is "Ok, I Give Up! Help!"?

"Ok, I Give Up! Help!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for those who are short on time or new to cooking.

What types of recipes are included in "Ok, I Give Up! Help!"?

There are a variety of recipes included in "Ok, I Give Up! Help!", including main dishes, sides, desserts, and even quick breakfast ideas. Each recipe is designed to be simple and quick to make, perfect for busy individuals and families.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make the recipes in "Ok, I Give Up! Help!"?

No, the recipes in "Ok, I Give Up! Help!" are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment that most people already have at home. However, some recipes may suggest using specific Pampered Chef products for best results.

Are the ingredients in "Ok, I Give Up! Help!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in "Ok, I Give Up! Help!" are common and can be found at most grocery stores. The cookbook also includes tips for substituting ingredients, in case you can't find a specific item.

Are there any special dietary considerations taken into account in "Ok, I Give Up! Help!"?

Yes, "Ok, I Give Up! Help!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for those who are watching their intake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pc_jessica