• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ignoring Someone on Social Media: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to put someone on your iggy list, you need to search for "view public profile", under the picture of the person, and under "send message" and "user lists". You need to click on "user lists", and then under "add to ignore list" click on the person's name.
You are a bit nuts today, Mere.

I never cared for Kirk Cameron, he was a tad strange, but
John Travolta will always be my #1 first and foremost
john-travolta-photo.jpg

katie0128 said:
You are a bit nuts today, Mere.

Ok so 1st of all, you are not innocent :) ha ha

I am nuts b/c I am so excited. This is what happens when I get wound up. Just ask Kacey how I was on Monday!!

Regan has learned some chinese and she is talking to me in Chinese and I have no idea what she is saying~ yikes. She thinks she is clever :)

merego said:
I never cared for Kirk Cameron, he was a tad strange, but
John Travolta will always be my #1 first and foremost
john-travolta-photo.jpg

Now there is another one who is aging like a fine wine...he just gets better and better!

ETA- That picture of him is SMOKIN HOT!

merego said:
I know.... SEXY......... I almost licked the screen~ ha ha

Meredith you are too much!

Now...next page up and that picture of John Travolta and *I* about licked the screen!!

heck yeah, he's my boo :) Now if I could only get that kelly Preston out of the way, he'd be all mine :)

They have a house in Hawaii and when we were there I searced for it and him, I am a mad John Travolta stalker. I have an autographed picture b/c my SIL is friends with Seth Green who filmed Be Cool with him and Seth knew I was a huge fan. I would sleep with that picture if I could.

My screen is covered in lipgloss right now~ hee hee:love::love::love:

merego said:
heck yeah, he's my boo :) Now if I could only get that kelly Preston out of the way, he'd be all mine :)

They have a house in Hawaii and when we were there I searced for it and him, I am a mad John Travolta stalker. I have an autographed picture b/c my SIL is friends with Seth Green who filmed Be Cool with him and Seth knew I was a huge fan. I would sleep with that picture if I could.

He's your boo? What the heck is that?

janetupnorth said:
I think she meant beau.

HA HA.... beau is correct. We call our men our "boos" in our family, we are wacky if you haven't figured that out yet :)

KellyTheChef said:
Now there is another one who is aging like a fine wine...he just gets better and better!

I think that is an old picture....

Whenever I see him, I think he looks all swollen and bloated......not so hot.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think that is an old picture....

Whenever I see him, I think he looks all swollen and bloated......not so hot.

Oh chefbecky D... say it aint so....... I saw him on Ellen and he looked awesome. He gained some weight for a new movie roll, but he is still a fine looking man in my book :)

To me, JT's good looks always depend on whether he is needing to look good for a movie or not. He goes up and down to me.

merego said:
Ok so 1st of all, you are not innocent :) ha ha

I am nuts b/c I am so excited. This is what happens when I get wound up. Just ask Kacey how I was on Monday!!

Regan has learned some chinese and she is talking to me in Chinese and I have no idea what she is saying~ yikes. She thinks she is clever :)

I never said I was innocent (oh wait - I guess that's my mood today, so I did).

And where did Regan learn Chinese?

katie0128 said:
I never said I was innocent (oh wait - I guess that's my mood today, so I did).

And where did Regan learn Chinese?

I find that people that "say" they are innocent normally are the ones that are the least innocent, haha!!:eek:

I think Luke learns Spanish off Dragon Tales some or at least that is what I blame it on when he comes up with a word not in the English language.:D

Regan can speak spanish and chinese. She knows 20 words in spanish now and can count to 10 in english and spanish. She watches ne ho ki lan (??) and learned chinese from that. My neighbors adopted a baby from china so they said she ( Regan) is speaking actual chinese words. She is getting too smart for her own good. She can spell cat and dog and recognize 1/2 the alphabet. She loves book so we read alot and she just has picked up on it, she has her father's brain :) Thank goodness.

You ladies are so funny. I couldn't believe when I got up this morning how much I missed on here. My husband is going to band me from coming on here if you all keep this up. I did ask my husband if he could make me some Peach Cobbler the other night. LOL He said sure and ask what tools he should use, he saw the pic. Yes, he was being dirty, we just can't help it this is too fun. We get into some interesting joking around together. Hey....can anyone fine a pic of Chuck Norris in a cowboy hat. I loved to watch Walker Texas Ranger when it was on. My husband always joked that my kids have red hair because of me watching him. I can torment my husband again with a good pic. OOOOO...Will Smith is a good one too. OK I must stop, this thread is very bad. Don't we all have husbands? I think we all just recreated the PA club, it stands for Perverts Anonymous. LOL When I was in high school 4 of my good friends and I use to joke around like this. What fun we had.

Found one.

Chuck Norris.jpg

He looks so good in a cowboy hat.:blushing::D YeeHaw!

KellyTheChef said:

I must second that one! He's definitely in my Top 5! One of my fave movies is Grease! :)

PCJen said:
You ladies are so funny. I couldn't believe when I got up this morning how much I missed on here. My husband is going to band me from coming on here if you all keep this up. I did ask my husband if he could make me some Peach Cobbler the other night. LOL He said sure and ask what tools he should use, he saw the pic. Yes, he was being dirty, we just can't help it this is too fun. We get into some interesting joking around together. Hey....can anyone fine a pic of Chuck Norris in a cowboy hat. I loved to watch Walker Texas Ranger when it was on. My husband always joked that my kids have red hair because of me watching him. I can torment my husband again with a good pic. OOOOO...Will Smith is a good one too. OK I must stop, this thread is very bad. Don't we all have husbands? I think we all just recreated the PA club, it stands for Perverts Anonymous. LOL When I was in high school 4 of my good friends and I use to joke around like this. What fun we had.

Yep, but, hey, because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu!! ;)

haha we have turned this thread from who we iggy and to the hottys we lick the screen for....

Here is my hottie
http://www.drunkhollywood.com/images/bruce-willis-011.jpg

I have seen all of his movies, the joke with my family is I only live 6 hours away from him and every year we go down around there and instead of taking the road into the town we take the other road and go the other way cause they are for sure I would be arrest for voilating his body.... Yea if i ever have to make a wish foundation thing he is so on the top !!!! I mean this is when he was younger and you run your fingers through his hair and now he is bald and thinking about just all the skin... okay I am so shutting up now *blushes*

Wow I don't ever remembering see a thread this long... does anyone know the record for the most responses to a thread?

PChefPEI said:
I must second that one! He's definitely in my Top 5! One of my fave movies is Grease! :)

YES! in the town I grew up in, there was only one theater and it had 2 screens....when I was 11-12 (can't rememer which age I was) Grease played on one of the screens....now this is little po-dunk Ozark Alabama, so you could sit thru extra showings without paying....my BFF Shelly & I would have one of our Mom's drop us off for the noon show on a Saturday and we would watch it until 11 pm that night! Same thing for Sunday!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that movie AND John Travolta!

I remember thinking Leif Garrett was a hottie, but talk about aging badly:yuck:

PCJen said:

I love that show we DVR it every day. And watch it at night. His son isnt bad looking either.

Humble Beginnings said:
Wow I don't ever remembering see a thread this long... does anyone know the record for the most responses to a thread?

LOL - this is nothing!

Humble Beginnings said:

I do believe the Paige thread is quite long....5000+ posts.

The Stripper thread was 18,849 when Greg locked it...

janetupnorth said:
The Stripper thread was 18,849 when Greg locked it...

:eek: seriously?? It got that long???? Man we are a bunch of "blabbermouths"!

chefmeg said:

Well, that one had a lot of 1-2 word posts from people...there was a reason Greg locked it.....

But in it's "heyday" it was a great thread!

katie0128 said:
But in it's "heyday" it was a great thread!

True....as was the Thread Killers thread!:thumbup:

PChefPEI said:
Yep, but, hey, because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu!! ;)

I hear yea! Guys do it all the time too.

christinaspc said:
haha we have turned this thread from who we iggy and to the hottys we lick the screen for....

Here is my hottie
http://www.drunkhollywood.com/images/bruce-willis-011.jpg

I have seen all of his movies, the joke with my family is I only live 6 hours away from him and every year we go down around there and instead of taking the road into the town we take the other road and go the other way cause they are for sure I would be arrest for voilating his body.... Yea if i ever have to make a wish foundation thing he is so on the top !!!! I mean this is when he was younger and you run your fingers through his hair and now he is bald and thinking about just all the skin... okay I am so shutting up now *blushes*

Who is your hottie? The picture did not show up on my computer. :cry:

Never mind, first there was only an x in square and all of a sudden a picture of Bruce Willis appeared: eek:

chefmeg said:

Speak for yourself!! LOL..just kidding! I have been on va ca so apparently I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Speaking of hotties...Josh Duhamel. Me likey to looky at that.......

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
He was the inspiration for Red Green, I take it?

If he wasn't, he should have been. The man is a genius with duct tape. He kind of lives by the old saying a handy man needs only two tools: duct tape and WD40. If it moves and shouldn't, you need duct tape. If it should move and doesn't, you need WD40.

PChefPEI said:
Boy, are you bringing me back!!! I was TOTALLY IN LOVE :love: :love: with him!!!! I have all the DVDs from the series and used to tape them and watch them over and over again!! He was the love of my life!

http://www.macgyveronline.org/control/macgyver.jpg

Isn't he a cutie?? :love:

My guy is a bit furrier, but every bit as cute. He's also a big MacGyver fan. I got him the first season on DVD for his birthday last year, and he said it was one of the best gifts he's ever received.

As for Bruce Willis, the man is just hot. I've had a bit of a crush since his Moonlighting days.

(Don't worry, friends. The Furry Guy knows about my crush. He's had one on Valerie Bertinelli for even longer. I figure it could be worse. I've got a lot better chance of being mistaken for Valerie than some leggy blond.)

erinyourpclady said:

who??????:confused:

KellyTheChef said:

Hey- eyes off! Mere sent me this picture and this is MY picture of Johnny- he's all MINE--- got it? Good...

glad we cleared that up...

LOL

Kacey - didn't your mama teach you that you should SHARE with your friends???

Here's my McDreamyHere's my real life McDreamy!! HA!!

100_4927.jpg

raebates said:
My guy is a bit furrier, but every bit as cute. He's also a big MacGyver fan. I got him the first season on DVD for his birthday last year, and he said it was one of the best gifts he's ever received.

Okay, now I'm starting to get a crush on your Furry Guy!! ;) :p

chefmeg said:
who??????:confused:

He was in Transformers and on Las Vegas....Y U M M O!!!!
I have a thing for guys in Marine Corps uniforms...I also find Ed Harris to be SOOOO utterly good looking and good to look at.

Re: Here's my McDreamy
jrstephens said:
Here's my real life McDreamy!! HA!!

100_4927.jpg

Hey, isn't that Russel? I recognize those eyes!

erinyourpclady said:
He was in Transformers and on Las Vegas....Y U M M O!!!!
I have a thing for guys in Marine Corps uniforms...I also find Ed Harris to be SOOOO utterly good looking and good to look at.

Don't you mean Shia Leboeuf?

erinyourpclady said:

Or was he the Military Eye-candy for the film? Cause if that's who you mean, I am SOOO with you baybee...actually, ahem- I'm married thank you so yer on yer own is what I meant to say. :):blushing:

Kitchen Diva said:
Don't you mean Shia Leboeuf?

now he is a cutie...I just can't get past that he was Stanley Yelnats in "Holes" to think he is HOT!

I have always loved Nicholas Cage~there is just something about him!

I think Sean Connery was a looker...about 15 years ago- also I think Ben Kingsley is a nice looking man- I like older men...(better since I married one!)

chefmeg said:
now he is a cutie...I just can't get past that he was Stanley Yelnats in "Holes" to think he is HOT!

I have always loved Nicholas Cage~there is just something about him!

Ahhhhh, yes, Nicholas! Love him too! :love:

And there's also Vin Diesel and Steven Segal!!! YUMMY!!!! :D :love:

Kitchen Diva said:
I think Sean Connery was a looker...about 15 years ago- also I think Ben Kingsley is a nice looking man- I like older men...(better since I married one!)

So, you must like Harrison Ford too then. He's not bad....for an ol' guy! ;)

<h2>1. How do I put someone on my iggy list?</h2><p>To put someone on your "iggy" or ignore list on social media, you will need to go to their profile or post and look for a button or option that says "ignore" or "block." This may be located under the "more" or "settings" option on their profile. Click on this button and confirm the action to add them to your iggy list.</p><h2>2. I thought there was a button by their posts that I could just hit, but I am missing it...</h2><p>Some social media platforms may have a specific button or option to ignore or block someone directly from their posts, but this may not be the case for all platforms. If you cannot find this button, try going to the person's profile and looking for the option there. If you still cannot find it, you may need to search for specific instructions for your particular platform or reach out to the platform's customer support for assistance.</p><h2>3. I did a search, and still can't find my answer!</h2><p>If you have tried searching for instructions on how to ignore someone on social media and still cannot find the answer, try reaching out to the platform's customer support or community forums for assistance. They may be able to provide more specific instructions for your particular platform or help troubleshoot any issues you may be having.</p><h2>4. TIA</h2><p>"TIA" stands for "thanks in advance" and is often used as a polite way to thank someone for their help or assistance before they have even provided it. In this context, it is likely the person is thanking others in advance for their responses to their question about putting someone on their iggy list.</p>

1. How do I put someone on my iggy list?

To put someone on your "iggy" or ignore list on social media, you will need to go to their profile or post and look for a button or option that says "ignore" or "block." This may be located under the "more" or "settings" option on their profile. Click on this button and confirm the action to add them to your iggy list.

2. I thought there was a button by their posts that I could just hit, but I am missing it...

Some social media platforms may have a specific button or option to ignore or block someone directly from their posts, but this may not be the case for all platforms. If you cannot find this button, try going to the person's profile and looking for the option there. If you still cannot find it, you may need to search for specific instructions for your particular platform or reach out to the platform's customer support for assistance.

3. I did a search, and still can't find my answer!

If you have tried searching for instructions on how to ignore someone on social media and still cannot find the answer, try reaching out to the platform's customer support or community forums for assistance. They may be able to provide more specific instructions for your particular platform or help troubleshoot any issues you may be having.

4. TIA

"TIA" stands for "thanks in advance" and is often used as a polite way to thank someone for their help or assistance before they have even provided it. In this context, it is likely the person is thanking others in advance for their responses to their question about putting someone on their iggy list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom