• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ignoring Someone on Social Media: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to put someone on your iggy list, you need to search for "view public profile", under the picture of the person, and under "send message" and "user lists". You need to click on "user lists", and then under "add to ignore list" click on the person's name.
chefmeg said:
Kacey, I am worried about you, honey! You are purring about Richard Dean Anderson, but you freaked about the picture of the HOT cooking guy!!!! I think dehydration may be setting in!

Hey! My picture isn't even up here!

Oh, Wait. You said "cooking" guy.

Never mind.

KellyTheChef said:
She was last logged in yesterday at 8:26PM....so I can still find her.

yep, I found her this morning. i was looking in the right place.

raebates said:
Here goes:

I was pointing out that The Furry Guy is often referred to as MacGyver because he often uses things for other than their intended purpose. He tends to come home with van-loads of stuff from rummage sales and auctions, then use them later in really creative ways.

<snip>

I'm guessing you now understand why we call him MacGyver, and why he's considered a genius. (Actually, I say that marrying me proved his genius, but that's a different conversation.)

He was the inspiration for Red Green, I take it?

Case in point--years ago we purchased a 6-foot round, metal horse trough to use as a cooling-off pool. It's plenty large enough for our little family of three to sit in and cool off. Since it's a horse trough, the water is stagnant and gets nasty really quickly. The Furry Guy got tired of having to empty, scrub, and refill it all the time. Since we only paid $50 for it, we refused to spend $80 for a pool filter.

A year or so after we bought it, The Furry Guy came in from the barn and said, "I figured it out."

I asked him what.

He said, "A giant fish tank filter." (Yes, we often have odd, cryptic conversations like this. After 23 years, we've gotten used to it.)

Over the next few days, he created a giant fish tank filter. He used a sump-pump with an old vacuum cleaner hose to move the water from the pool to the filter. The filter is made from two tall kitchen trash cans, part of an old Little Tykes basketball goal (siliconed in to form a spout), old pillows, charcoal, polyfill, and gravel. It works amazingly well.

A few years ago he added a section of black tile to the system so it now heats the water as well as cleaning it.

Rae, this is amazing. It's like I'm watching Mythbusters just reading your post (we are huge Mythbuster fans in this house). It was so nice to meet you guys at the meet n greet--even though I didn't stay because my friend I was with was anxious to get going. I still liked putting faces to names. Leadership I will bring my own chair, LOL.

Hope I'm not the "ignoree"....but I didn't even read that post so I couldn't have responded to it. Just for the record, I have VERY thick skin so if I ever offend anyone before you put me on the iggy list let me know--I have been known to grovel if I need to for friends, LOL.

Nite Nite

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
He was the inspiration for Red Green, I take it?

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

And back to the original topic of this thread...http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/nonono.gif

pamperedlinda said:
Oh man, I missed it! Someone PM and tell me where to look!

Okay, I'm just catching back up on this thread and I'm a little nosey too, so could someone PM me and give me the story.....purdy please? :p

MF Myers (ha ha!!)

You have mail!

BTW- that was my attempt at humor! Referencing what we were talking about the other day about your pws name!!

I am thinking....how in the world did this thread get to EIGHT PAGES!!

Then I remembered...this is CS and we never stay on topic!! Ha!

ChefBeckyD said:
...and McGyver! Don't forget he is McGyver! Give him a paper clip, a gym sock, and a stick of gum, and he can rescue you from any situation!:thumbup:

Boy, are you bringing me back!!! I was TOTALLY IN LOVE :love: :love: with him!!!! I have all the DVDs from the series and used to tape them and watch them over and over again!! He was the love of my life!

http://www.macgyveronline.org/control/macgyver.jpg

Isn't he a cutie?? :love:

Kitchen Diva said:
MacGyver is HOT! Sorry... I went to HS with a guy who's sister dated Richard Dean Anderson... Prrrrrrr:love:

WHAT?????? OMG!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO Jealous!!!!! The lucky gal!

chefann said:
And back to the original topic of this thread...

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/nonono.gif

Just about spewed coffee on the laptop Ann!!!

You guys find the silliest things... I would not have the slightest idea where to find them then once I did it would take me 3 hours to download....

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Those of us who aren't going to NC this year have our own wave.

leaf_blower.jpg

Yep! That about sums up the Leafs!! ;)

MFM...you got a star!!!!!! I knew you wouldn't sleep until you did!

As for the drama....I'll pm you!

chefmeg said:
MFM...you got a star!!!!!! I knew you wouldn't sleep until you did!

As for the drama....I'll pm you!

ChefMeg- not sure if I want you pm'ing MFM about the drama with that devlish icon next to your name! LOL

BTW- The book is in the mail! :)

KellyTheChef said:
BTW- that was my attempt at humor! Referencing what we were talking about the other day about your pws name!!

Yep, I got it!! :) You're funny.....I'll never think the same of my initials again!!!

PChefPEI said:
Boy, are you bringing me back!!! I was TOTALLY IN LOVE :love: :love: with him!!!! I have all the DVDs from the series and used to tape them and watch them over and over again!! He was the love of my life!

http://www.macgyveronline.org/control/macgyver.jpg

Isn't he a cutie?? :love:
Um, cutie patootie!

Kitchen Diva said:
Um, cutie patootie!

Yeppers!!

I even loved watching him more recently on Stargate SG1 with my hubby....he's still cute with 20 years on him!!

Kelly,
Did you ever think this would get to 169 posts?? :)

OK soooo funny you guys are chatting about Richard Dean Anderson.... I loved him wayyyyyy back when he was on General Hospital.... Ok really dating myself now! LOL!

merego said:
Kelly,
Did you ever think this would get to 169 posts?? :)

No way!!

But, then again...I never thought when I joined CS that I would be posting over 6,000 posts, either!!! lol

Plus...I do think it has something to do with us being mostly girls and discussing everything under the sun!! We start off with one topic and end up 27 different discussions later forgetting what we were talking about to begin with!! lol

etteluap70PC said:
OK soooo funny you guys are chatting about Richard Dean Anderson.... I loved him wayyyyyy back when he was on General Hospital.... Ok really dating myself now! LOL!

Mmmmm, General Hospital with Richard Dean Anderson, Rick Springfield....Luke and Laura, Anna and Scorpio....that was when it was GOOD!!

I knew I liked you Kelly!

Yes those were the days!!!!

chefann said:
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

http://www.ducttapeguys.com/store/images/pro%20shop_logo.jpg

http://www.ducttapeguys.com/store/images/buy_our_book_CAT.jpg

http://www.ducttapeguys.com/store/index.html

KellyTheChef said:
Mmmmm, General Hospital with Richard Dean Anderson, Rick Springfield....Luke and Laura, Anna and Scorpio....that was when it was GOOD!!

LOVE Rick Springfield, saw him in Vegas a few years ago. He is coming to Dayton and I want to go see him. I still watch General Hosptial everyday!!

I am a Young and the Restless gal myself!!

Oh YA'LL................Rick is coming here this Saturday and my friend Julie are SOOOOOO going!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to show the diff b/t 12 and 17.....at 12, I was going to marry Andy Gibb......at 17 I just wanted to sleep with Rick Springfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paging Dr Noah Drake

Paging Dr Noah Drake

Uh. Am I the only one that thinks Rick Springfield is NOT aging well? He just doesn't do it for me anymore!! Now Richard Dean Anderson is another story....he is aging VERY NICELY!!

KellyTheChef said:
Uh. Am I the only one that thinks Rick Springfield is NOT aging well? He just doesn't do it for me anymore!! Now Richard Dean Anderson is another story....he is aging VERY NICELY!!

Can I ask a questions without yall jumping on me?

Who the heck is Rick Springfield?:eek:

Jennifer..........you are obviously NOT a child of the 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was a HOTTIE singer/actor in the 80's....here is his website...

Rick Springfield | Official Web Site

omg you don't know who he is???? He is a singer

I was born in 1981 and i totally knew he was hehe

Just teasing ya Jennifer my hubby didn't know who he was either

chefmeg said:
Jennifer..........you are obviously NOT a child of the 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was a HOTTIE singer/actor in the 80's....here is his website...

Rick Springfield | Official Web Site

Nope, I'm not, HA! I was in grade school in the 80's, well the mid-later part of the 80s anyway.

My favorite song of his is Jesse's Girl I so would love to go see him I am so jealous meg.

how do I post a photo???

nevermind.......I think I got it......

Attachments

• ricksprigfield.jpg
    ricksprigfield.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 259
jrstephens said:
Nope, I'm not, HA! I was in grade school in the 80's, well the mid-later part of the 80s anyway.

OK...now I have to ask how old you are!! I was assuming you were younger than me....but not by THAT much to have never known Rick Springfield!!

chefmeg said:
how do I post a photo???

nevermind.......I think I got it......

Oh yea...that was his HOTTIE days!

Actually, on his website he looks better than the last time I saw him! He looked haggared and his face skin looked "droopy" to me...but I can't remember if that was on GH more recently or where it was!

HOTRICK.jpg

yummmm Rick Springfield. I loved Rick Springfield in the 80's and I was young and I have always loved him. I am 37, I am starting to feel old next to you Jennifer :)

Ya'll maybe we should put Jennifer on our ignore list J/k
Rick Springfield lived in my dorm room during college
My roommate was obsessed she had every poster, album, tshirt etc one day I came down the hall and she had PAINTED the cover of his Born in the USA album on our door.

He is still on GH off and on and the gut they have playing his son looks like a young him and he is SMOKIN!!!!!

KellyTheChef said:
OK...now I have to ask how old you are!! I was assuming you were younger than me....but not by THAT much to have never known Rick Springfield!!

I am 32. I am sure I should remember him but just do not. I guess I have always been more of a country fan.

My best friend was in love with Rick Springfield...along with Johnny Depp, Kirk Cameron, Scott Baio, Rob Lowe, River Phoenix, New Kids on the Block, Ricky Schroder (oh did she EVER have a crush on him), Matt Dillon, Brad Pitt...Yes, her wall was full. It was crazy in that room...

No worries, Jennifer... I'm right there with you on not knowing who he is!

ETA - oh wait. I remember him now. I loved his music... I can't believe I forgot who he was. We're gonna check that one up to mommy-brain!

janetupnorth said:
..............with Johnny Depp, Kirk Cameron, Scott Baio, Rob Lowe, River Phoenix, New Kids on the Block, Ricky Schroder (oh did she EVER have a crush on him), Matt Dillon, Brad Pitt...

Yes, her wall was full. It was crazy in that room...

Now I remember these, ha!

My mom took me and a friend to a NKOTB concert. I was so in love with Jordan!!

katie0128 said:
No worries, Jennifer... I'm right there with you on not knowing who he is!

Next they will be ignoring both of us!:eek:

I could never ignore you or Katie, but how can you not love Rick Springfield GRRRRRRRRR
:) :)

merego said:
I could never ignore you or Katie, but how can you not love Rick Springfield GRRRRRRRRR
:) :)

i could fall in love with that pic u posted, ha!:D:eek:

I still love Matt Dillon, and I love the "fonz", Henry Winkler. Does anyone watch Scott Baio is 45 and pregnant? It was 45 and single, it is now 45 or 46 and pregnant. I love me some Scoot Baio too :)
Was never a NKOTB fan. Prince was the 1st concert I ever saw at 13, I think. He was with morris day and the time, Vanity and Appolonia 6. That was wild, my sister took me and my mom was soooo mad because we snuck out.

I know.... SEXY......... I almost licked the screen~ ha ha

<h2>1. How do I put someone on my iggy list?</h2><p>To put someone on your "iggy" or ignore list on social media, you will need to go to their profile or post and look for a button or option that says "ignore" or "block." This may be located under the "more" or "settings" option on their profile. Click on this button and confirm the action to add them to your iggy list.</p><h2>2. I thought there was a button by their posts that I could just hit, but I am missing it...</h2><p>Some social media platforms may have a specific button or option to ignore or block someone directly from their posts, but this may not be the case for all platforms. If you cannot find this button, try going to the person's profile and looking for the option there. If you still cannot find it, you may need to search for specific instructions for your particular platform or reach out to the platform's customer support for assistance.</p><h2>3. I did a search, and still can't find my answer!</h2><p>If you have tried searching for instructions on how to ignore someone on social media and still cannot find the answer, try reaching out to the platform's customer support or community forums for assistance. They may be able to provide more specific instructions for your particular platform or help troubleshoot any issues you may be having.</p><h2>4. TIA</h2><p>"TIA" stands for "thanks in advance" and is often used as a polite way to thank someone for their help or assistance before they have even provided it. In this context, it is likely the person is thanking others in advance for their responses to their question about putting someone on their iggy list.</p>

1. How do I put someone on my iggy list?

To put someone on your "iggy" or ignore list on social media, you will need to go to their profile or post and look for a button or option that says "ignore" or "block." This may be located under the "more" or "settings" option on their profile. Click on this button and confirm the action to add them to your iggy list.

2. I thought there was a button by their posts that I could just hit, but I am missing it...

Some social media platforms may have a specific button or option to ignore or block someone directly from their posts, but this may not be the case for all platforms. If you cannot find this button, try going to the person's profile and looking for the option there. If you still cannot find it, you may need to search for specific instructions for your particular platform or reach out to the platform's customer support for assistance.

3. I did a search, and still can't find my answer!

If you have tried searching for instructions on how to ignore someone on social media and still cannot find the answer, try reaching out to the platform's customer support or community forums for assistance. They may be able to provide more specific instructions for your particular platform or help troubleshoot any issues you may be having.

4. TIA

"TIA" stands for "thanks in advance" and is often used as a polite way to thank someone for their help or assistance before they have even provided it. In this context, it is likely the person is thanking others in advance for their responses to their question about putting someone on their iggy list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom