• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Download and Use Your Yahoo Avatar on This Platform - Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, you need to be on your yahoo IM, click on your avatar, and then click on "edit avatar." Then you should go to the bottom of the page and click on "download."
Shawnna
Gold Member
okay...I know it is here somewhere...and I have done it once before, but can't remember how...but I can't find the thread that had instructions for downloading your yahoo avatar to here. I updated my avatar for my IM and I wanted to copy it here. Can someone tell me again how to do it?

Thanks.

bumping this...waiting for some computer smart person to help me out.

Upper left corner - USER CP - click and then down to Edit Avatar - bottom of page to download -

Actually, that uploads your avatar. Host -----> Your computer = download.Host <----- Your computer = upload.This may seem trivial to you, but if you ever need support or help from a computer geek, it'll help if you use the correct terminology.(Another useless geek fact supplied by TKG in the absence of the Queen of Useless Knowledge.)

okay...I finally figured it out myself...with the help of yahoo. Thanks.

PamperedDor said:
Upper left corner - USER CP - click and then down to Edit Avatar - bottom of page to download -
This is exactly what you do to upload your AV to CS. Isn't that what you were looking for?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Actually, that uploads your avatar.

Host -----> Your computer = download.

Host <----- Your computer = upload.

This may seem trivial to you, but if you ever need support or help from a computer geek, it'll help if you use the correct terminology.

(Another useless geek fact supplied by TKG in the absence of the Queen of Useless Knowledge.)

Good to know - thank you and sorry for the "incorrect" terminology - It was the correct way to find how to do it though, right?

PamperedDor said:
Good to know - thank you and sorry for the "incorrect" terminology - It was the correct way to find how to do it though, right?
Yes, you were exactly right but that wasn't what she wanted to know, I take it.

No, sorry, I guess I didn't make my question clear. I couldn't figure out how to move it from my yahoo IM to CS...or "my pictures"...so I could get it on my profile here. I went back to yahoo IM and read everything and finally found how to save it to "my pictures" and then I had no trouble getting it here. Thanks for the help.

1. How do I download my Yahoo avatar?

To download your Yahoo avatar, first go to the Yahoo Avatar website. From there, you can log in with your Yahoo account and click on the "Edit My Yahoo Avatar" button. Once you have made any desired changes to your avatar, click on the "Save Changes" button to download it.

2. Can I use my Yahoo avatar on this platform?

Yes, you can use your Yahoo avatar on this platform. Once you have downloaded your avatar, you can upload it to your profile on this platform or use it as your profile picture.

3. How do I upload my Yahoo avatar to this platform?

To upload your Yahoo avatar to this platform, first make sure you have downloaded your avatar from the Yahoo Avatar website. Then go to your profile settings on this platform and click on the option to upload a profile picture. Select your Yahoo avatar from your computer and upload it.

4. Can I change my Yahoo avatar on this platform?

Yes, you can change your Yahoo avatar on this platform. Simply go back to the Yahoo Avatar website, make any desired changes to your avatar, and re-download it. Then follow the same steps as before to upload your updated avatar to this platform.

5. Is there a limit to the size or dimension of my Yahoo avatar on this platform?

Yes, there may be a limit to the size or dimension of your Yahoo avatar on this platform. It is recommended to check the platform's guidelines for profile pictures to ensure your avatar meets the requirements. If needed, you can resize your avatar on the Yahoo Avatar website before downloading it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampermeplease
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg