• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting a Flyer: A How-To Guide for the Confused

In summary, to create a flyer for your Pampered Chef business, you can use design software or templates provided by the company. You can include photos of products on your flyer, following the company's guidelines. Effective distribution methods include handing them out, posting them on bulletin boards, or sharing them on social media. Your flyer does not need to include all details about your business, and you can use the Pampered Chef logo as long as you follow their guidelines.
dianevill
Gold Member
How do Ipost a flyer? I see the attachment below when I do this thread, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to just post a flyer without leaving a message.

Am I missing something?

:confused:

I believe you must also leave a message - just "here's a great recruiting flyer" would be enough.

Post a new thread and click "manage attachments".

So, what do you guys think of this so far?

Anyone watching it yet?

I've watched it each time. I think it's been on three times, right? Anyway, it's okay. It seems to be a little more violent than I remember the original one being.

Related to Posting a Flyer: A How-To Guide for the Confused

1. How do I create a flyer for my Pampered Chef business?

To create a flyer for your Pampered Chef business, you can use a design software like Canva or Microsoft Publisher. You can also use templates provided by Pampered Chef or customize your own design using their branding guidelines.

2. Can I include photos of products on my flyer?

Yes, you can include photos of products on your flyer. In fact, it is recommended to showcase your products to entice potential customers. Just make sure to use high-quality images and follow Pampered Chef's product image guidelines.

3. How can I distribute my flyers effectively?

There are many ways to distribute your flyers effectively. You can hand them out to friends, family, and acquaintances, post them on community bulletin boards, or leave them in local businesses. You can also share them on social media or send them through email to reach a wider audience.

4. Do I need to include all the details about my Pampered Chef business on the flyer?

No, you do not need to include all the details about your Pampered Chef business on the flyer. The purpose of a flyer is to grab people's attention and provide them with basic information. You can include your business name, contact information, and a brief description of your products or services.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on my flyer?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo on your flyer. However, make sure to follow their branding guidelines and use the logo correctly. You can find the guidelines and download the logo from the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Symara
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies