• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Add Photos to My Thread?

In summary, to put a picture on your thread, click on the "Insert Image" icon and select your image source. To resize your image, use the blue border or the "Image Properties" option. You can add multiple images by holding down "Ctrl" while selecting them. To delete an image, click on it and press "Delete" or right-click and select "Delete." There may be a size limit of 2MB and most common image types are supported, but check with your thread editor for any restrictions.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I was wondering how I can upload some photos to my thread I am going to be listing some things for sale in marketplace and I am not for sure how to do that exactly.

Thanks

Here is the thread that explains how to post pictures: http://chefsuccess.com/f18/photo-thread-14528/

Just remember that we are not allowed to list current products in the marketplace...so if you have a list that includes current items, just have people request a list from you and you can PM or email it to them....

HTH

It's all in the Hitchhiker's Guide to CS.

Thank you so much I am going to be mainly listing like totes and consultant supplies that I realise I don't need the need for anymore. Thanks for answering guys !!!!

np

silly length requirement!

What are the steps to put a picture on my thread?

The first step is to click on the "Insert Image" icon in the toolbar of your thread editor. Then, choose the source of your image, whether it is from your computer, a web address, or a previously uploaded image. Once you have selected your image, click "Insert" and your image will appear in your thread.

How do I resize my images on my thread?

To resize your image, click on the image and a blue border with white squares will appear around it. Use the squares to drag and adjust the size of your image. You can also click on the image and use the "Image Properties" option to enter specific dimensions for your image.

Can I add multiple images to my thread at once?

Yes, you can add multiple images to your thread by holding down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard while clicking on each image you want to insert. This will allow you to upload multiple images at once and insert them into your thread.

How do I delete an image from my thread?

To delete an image from your thread, click on the image and then click on the "Delete" key on your keyboard. You can also right-click on the image and select "Delete" from the options menu.

Is there a limit to the size or type of images I can add to my thread?

There is a limit to the size of images you can add to your thread, which is typically around 2MB. As for the type of images, most common image file types such as JPEG, PNG, and GIF are supported. However, it is always a good idea to check with your thread editor to see if there are any specific restrictions or guidelines for images on their platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pampered1224