• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! I Figured Out Photo Uploading!

In summary, to upload photos for your Pampered Chef events, log into your account and go to the "My Events" section. Click on the event you want to add photos to and then click on the "Add Photos" button. You can upload multiple photos at once by holding down the "Ctrl" or "Command" key while selecting photos, and you can edit or delete photos by going to the "My Events" section and clicking on the "Edit Photos" button. Accepted file types for uploading are JPEG, PNG, and GIF, with a size limit of 10MB. You can also share your uploaded photos with others by clicking on the "Share" button next to each photo and choosing to make it public or private.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I finally figured out how to get the pics from the PC upstairs to my laptop and then upload them to my album here in my profile! Ohhhhh Dh is gonna be proud of me!

Now, don't anyone burst my bubble by asking if I can edit the photos in any way!

what great photos!! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, you put up lots of pics! Love the diva ones; reminds me of my girls! And, I realized we weren't "friends"--how sad!

well, now we officially are!!!

Great pictures!

Great photos Meg! Thanks for sharing!

1. How do I upload photos for my Pampered Chef events?

To upload photos for your events, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Events" section. From there, click on the event you would like to add photos to and then click on the "Add Photos" button. You can then select the photos you would like to upload from your computer or device and click "Upload".

2. Can I upload multiple photos at once?

Yes, you can upload multiple photos at once. After clicking the "Add Photos" button, you can select multiple photos from your computer or device by holding down the "Ctrl" or "Command" key while clicking on the photos. You can also click on the first photo, hold down the "Shift" key, and click on the last photo to select a range of photos.

3. What file types are accepted for photo uploading?

We accept JPEG, PNG, and GIF file types for photo uploading. Please note that photos must be under 10MB in size to be uploaded successfully.

4. How can I edit or delete photos that I have uploaded?

To edit or delete photos that you have uploaded, go to the "My Events" section and click on the event that contains the photos you would like to edit or delete. From there, click on the "Edit Photos" button and you will be able to make changes or delete individual photos.

5. Can I share my uploaded photos with others?

Yes, you can share your uploaded photos with others by clicking on the "Share" button next to each photo. You will have the option to share the photo on social media or copy the direct link to the photo to share with others. You can also choose to make the photo public or private.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies
Views
heat123