• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Finally Update My Avatar? Sharing My Excitement with Friends!

In summary, Carolyn shared that she sat next to Doris at a New Director breakfast event and that Doris is an amazing lady. She also stated that it is nice to put a name with a face and that she loved the picture of the two of them.
MissChef
Gold Member
I can't believe I finally did this! My hubby installed the scanner tonight and showed me a few things, and then he went upstairs and I figured it out by myself! This is big to me because I'm usually a little nervous on my computer when it comes to pictures and things like that! I'm always nervous I will mess up our computer.:rolleyes: DH uses this computer for his business too! And I can't wait until I get my laptop, I will be more adventurous then!
Anyway, that is me back in 2002 with Jean Jonas at the New Director Breakfast! Not much has changed for me in looks since then just I have more gray hair,but, well that's what dye is for, otherwise I would really show my age with all my grays:eek: !!
But anyway, I'm excited that I finally am becoming more computer savvy and I wanted to share my excitement with my new found cheffer friends!;) :D

Last edited:
There's another cool PC picture!
Nice to put a face to a name!

You're beautiful!!

Nice to "see" you:) I know what you mean, both about being nervous on the computer, and hiding grey hairs with dye! I've been getting grey's since I was 18:eek:

hiya Cindy! good to see you!
:D

lacychef said:
Nice to "see" you:) I know what you mean, both about being nervous on the computer, and hiding grey hairs with dye! I've been getting grey's since I was 18:eek:
I run a close 2nd!!! DH, back when he was only my BF, found one in my hair at about 21-22! Then he started "looking" for more and there they were! If I didn't dye my hair, people would probably think I'm older than I am!:eek: I'm no spring chicken but I'm no where being a Grandma either!!:rolleyes:

dannyzmom said:
You're beautiful!!
Gee, thanks!:eek: :D
I figured if I couldn't have one with Doris (lucky girl!) then one with Jean would be great also! I really like Jean, her and I hit it off great!!! That was back when she was somewhere in her first year or two!:)
By the way, I've always liked your picture with Doris, you both look great and she looks like she's really enjoying you!!:cool:
I sat right next to Doris at my New Director Breakfast. She is an amazing lady! And enjoyed talking with her!
Well, thanks for the nice words, schucks!:rolleyes: I've always thought you looked beautiful too and you can just see your playful side in that picture! And by the way JilleySue speaks of you, you must be an awesome person & director too!:) I know, I know your ex wouldn't say that, as you have said before but who cares - that's why he's your ex!!:D :p

Last edited:
MissChef said:
Gee, thanks!:eek: :D
I figured if I couldn't have one with Doris (lucky girl!) then one with Jean would be great also! I really like Jean, her and I hit it off great!!! That was back when she was somewhere in her first year or two!:)
By the way, I've always liked your picture with Doris, you both look great and she looks like she's really enjoying you!!:cool:
I sat right next to Doris at my New Director Breakfast. She is an amazing lady! And enjoyed talking with her!
Well, thanks for the nice words, schucks!:rolleyes: I've always thought you looked beautiful too and you can just see your playful side in that picture! And by the way JilleySue speaks of you, you must be an awesome person & director too!:) I know, I know your ex wouldn't say that, as you have said before but who cares - that's why he's your ex!!:D :p

LOLOLOLOL
Actually Dois was NOT thrilled to be taking a picture - I snagged her during the Director's Special Event. I was SO pumped I just handed my camera to someone, marched my ballsy self right up to her and said "Smile with me" as she was startign to say how she doesn't do photos unless it's during the photo-op times blah blah blah...and CLICK now I have a pic with Doris! I didn't mean to overstep my bounds - I had no idea she doesn't do pictures - LOL

OMG, Carolyn! You are too funny! Maybe is Doris wasn't so danged friendly all the time we wouldn't think that! LOL

I didn't know that story Carolyn! Too funny!

And yes, it is very nice to put a name with a face!!!:D

Forgot to say, LOVE the pic! Adorable!

1. What is an avatar?

An avatar is a digital representation of yourself, typically in the form of a cartoon or image, that is used to represent you on various online platforms.

2. How do I update my avatar?

To update your avatar, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the profile or account settings. From there, you should be able to upload a new image or choose one from a selection of pre-made avatars.

3. Why should I update my avatar?

Updating your avatar can help personalize your online presence and make it easier for others to recognize and connect with you. It can also show that you are an active and engaged member of the Pampered Chef community.

4. Can I use a picture of myself as my avatar?

Yes, you can use a picture of yourself as your avatar. However, it is important to keep in mind that your avatar will be visible to others on the website, so make sure to choose a professional and appropriate image.

5. Will updating my avatar affect my account or orders?

No, updating your avatar will not affect your account or any of your orders. It is simply a way to personalize your profile on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Chozengirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies