• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: I Got 'The Call'! | Sharing My Joy with Family and Friends

Thanks Becky! I doubt it though. :(Congratulations to you! Great work!!!WOW, that is AWESOME!!!CONGRATS!!!congrats, great job =)THank you Danielle, Melissa and Lori!!!:D :DI just realized that I missed posting in here.Congrats!!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys!! I wanted to share with you that I finally got "the call"!!!:D :D :D

I'm so excited!! I had to share with my family here!!!

Thank you!!!:D

Wahoooo!

Congratulations!:D :)

Thank you! Thank you!!! :D

Nice to hear some good news!! Congrats!!!

Awesome Kristi! I"m so happy for you:D

So now you are OFFICIAL! Woo Hoo!

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! Wasn't the call exciting? I mean you know its coming but ....I thought it was:) Congrats again:) :) :)

That is WONDERFUL!!!! Congratulations!

YEAH KRISTI! - CONGRATULATIONS! CHEERING FOR YOU AT NC!

A big CONGRATULATIONS for you!

Lisa

Yahoo! Congrats to you! I'll be cheering for you as well!

Congrats! to you..........

Thanks EVERYONE!!! The call was exciting and Anna said that I would still be getting my S/s package with promoting in July!! I sure do hope so!!! The only thing is that she doesn't think my PC dollars will be here in time. For those of you that just promoted, do you remember when you got yours?

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks EVERYONE!!! The call was exciting and Anna said that I would still be getting my S/s package with promoting in July!! I sure do hope so!!! The only thing is that she doesn't think my PC dollars will be here in time. For those of you that just promoted, do you remember when you got yours?

Yeah!!! More FREE products! PC dollars...if they don't come in time...there's always paperwork, etc. ~ $250 worth!!!

Congrats!
Ginny

Kitchen2u said:
Yeah!!! More FREE products! PC dollars...if they don't come in time...there's always paperwork, etc. ~ $250 worth!!!

Congrats!
Ginny

Well, Anna just called back and now she doesn't think that I'll be getting the s/s stuff. She said she's going to verify it and call back. Ugh!

PampMomof3 said:
Well, Anna just called back and now she doesn't think that I'll be getting the s/s stuff. She said she's going to verify it and call back. Ugh!

That is at least worth fighting considering what you went through...

Yeah, I agree! I told her that and she said that she's going to talk to Maria and find out.

Congratulations!!!!!! Way To Go!!!

woo hoo for you!!!

Way to go!!!!! I'll be crossing my fingers that you still get the s/s stuff!!!:D

pamperedbecky said:
Way to go!!!!! I'll be crossing my fingers that you still get the s/s stuff!!!:D

Thanks Becky! I doubt it though. :(

Congratulations to you! Great work!!!

WOW, that is AWESOME!!!
CONGRATS!!!

congrats, great job =)

THank you Danielle, Melissa and Lori!!!:D :D

Congrats!!!

PampMomof3 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!
I can't wait to see you walk!!
I know you'll be a GREAT Director!!

dannyzmom said:
CONGRATULATIONS!
I can't wait to see you walk!!
I know you'll be a GREAT Director!!

Thanks Anne and Carolyn!!! I'm so happy that so many of us here in Wave 2. Wait, Maybe I"ll be too embarrassed to walk? Just kidding!! I'll probably just do what everyone else is doing, walk and wave!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:

YEA!!! Doesn't it feel AWESOME!!! WAY TO GO AGAIN!!!

Thanks Sharon! I can't wait to meet you in a few days!!!:D

Any word if youre getting the S/S products? My fingers and toes being crossed are okay...but my eyes are killing me!!

Ginny

Yup and I don't get them. :mad: You have to promote in June to get them so not only did I lose those, I lost $125 in commission by that whole mess up.:mad:

Congratulations, Kristi!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

1. What does "the call" mean in relation to Pampered Chef?

"The call" refers to the moment when a consultant is notified that they have met the requirements to advance to the next level in their business, such as earning a promotion or achieving a sales goal.

2. How do you qualify for "the call" at Pampered Chef?

Qualifications for "the call" vary depending on the specific goal or promotion. This could include meeting a certain sales volume, completing a specific number of parties, or recruiting a certain number of new team members.

3. Can you explain what "the call" means to a Pampered Chef consultant?

For a Pampered Chef consultant, "the call" is a significant achievement and a source of excitement and pride. It represents their hard work and dedication paying off and the opportunity for continued growth and success within the company.

4. Is there a specific time or date when "the call" is typically received?

The timing of "the call" can vary depending on individual goals and promotions. Some consultants may receive it at the end of a sales cycle, while others may receive it at a special company event or training conference.

5. How do Pampered Chef consultants typically celebrate receiving "the call"?

Celebrations for "the call" can vary, but many consultants choose to share the news with their family and friends, just like the author of this post did. Some may also celebrate with their team or hold a special party to thank their customers for their support in achieving their goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies