• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pregnancy Update: Excited to Share I'm Due January 28th with My Third Baby!

In summary, Cat is due in six months and she is excited to share her news with her family and cousin. Her cousin's birthday is on the same day as Cat's and she is hoping to have a baby girl.
cat
Gold Member
Well, not right at this moment...but in six months! I'm due January 28th with my third. So excited and just wanted to share...:D

Congrats! My cousin's birthday is Jan 28 & DH's birthday is Jan 29--good time to have a baby!

Congratulations!!! How exciting! Now you have a real excuse to eat all the chocolate you want :D

Congratulations Cat!!

Congratulations Cat!!!!! Maybe this year I will be brave enough to try for baby #3. Whenever i am around babies I get the baby bug.

Congrats! I sorta miss having a baby around but then again I can always borrow to get a baby fix!

Congratulations, Cat! How exciting for you and your family!:D

Congratulations! Babies are a blessing.

GourmetGirl said:
Congratulations!!! How exciting! Now you have a real excuse to eat all the chocolate you want :D

It's funny you say that, because we just got back from a weekend at Hershey Park! Mmmm...

Thanks girls! I have 2 boys, 4 1/2 and 2 years old, so I gotta find out if I'm having a boy or girl. I have so much "boy" stuff and wanna be prepared if I have to buy girl clothes! So far, this pregnancy has been the roughest...lotsa nausea and fatigue, so I've been slacking off on PC stuff. My older son keeps referring to the baby as "she", but I keep telling him we don't know yet!

Congratulations, Cat! Enjoy the pregnancy (when you're not sick, that is)!

cat said:
Well, not right at this moment...but in six months! I'm due January 28th with my third. So excited and just wanted to share...:D

Congratulations, Cat and best wishes to you!!! :) Thanks for sharing some happy news just when we need it most (((HUGS)))!

Cat~

I am so happy for you! Hope the pregnancy gets easier than it has gone so far for you.

Glad to hear some good news on here!

Congrats to you and your family:)

Congrats Cat!

Congrats...January 28th is my birthday!

Congrats Cat! What great news thanks for sharing. I think we all need something to smile about.

Congratulations!! My b-day is Jan 29!
I also have 2 boys ( 4 1/2 & almost 2 !)
Wishing you a great pregnancy & a
speedy delivery! :D

Yay Cat!! Congrats!! That is great news.

Congratulations, and a happy, healthy pregnancy to you!!!

Congrats Cat - may you have a great rest of your pregnancy. I have 3 kids as well - my oldest being boys - and my oldest son who was 6 when my 3rd one was born always said that I was having a girl - referred to the baby as a she and he was correct! Boy or girl - it certainly is a blessing!:)

Congrats!!! :D

Congratulations Cat and the 28th of January is a great day--it's my birthday!

Wow, so many of you have January 28 and 29 birthdays! Well, my older son was born the day after his due date, but my younger son came 3 weeks early. So we'll see if this one makes it out on the right day!:D

cat said:
Wow, so many of you have January 28 and 29 birthdays! Well, my older son was born the day after his due date, but my younger son came 3 weeks early. So we'll see if this one makes it out on the right day!:D

My bday is January 19th....... :D

Congrats!! How exciting, I had DS2 Jan.11th he was due to the 27th. Great time of the year b/c he's big enough to enjoy the summer with. That will be good having 2 other DC. Sending you good prego vibes...

cat said:

Cat, That is WONDERFUL!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!:D :D :D

Related to Pregnancy Update: Excited to Share I'm Due January 28th with My Third Baby!

1. When is your due date?

My due date is January 28th.

2. Is this your first baby?

No, this will be my third baby.

3. How are you feeling during your pregnancy?

I am feeling great and very excited for this new addition to our family.

4. Do you know the gender of the baby?

We have decided to keep the gender a surprise until the birth.

5. Will you continue to work at Pampered Chef after the baby is born?

Yes, I plan on returning to work after my maternity leave. Pampered Chef has been a supportive and flexible employer for me during my previous pregnancies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefAbey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • nikked